Why you play your favorite class???

Koyuki

read below before answer the reason you like to play your favorite class...  

106 members have voted

1. 1. read below before answer the reason you like to play your favorite class...

• ARCHER
    • MAGE
    • DAGGER
    • DUELIST / TYRANT
    • TITAN
    • DREADNOUGHT
    • BUFFER (PP/WC/OL)
    • HP-CP HEALLER / RECHARGER
    • TANK
    • SUPPORT FIGHTER (BD and SWS)
    • KAMAEL
    • SUMMONER
    • DWARF

2- MAGES (Storm Screamer, Mystic Muse, Archmage, Soul Taker)>>> i like to pwnz in 2-3 hits / i like to play active in mass pvp / i like to kill easy/ i like to do 1x1 pvps / i like to play mage because i like to team up with other mages and gang ppl /

i play mage because even if theyre not invincible and have almost no survability, i prefer them over archer /

2- MAGES (Storm Screamer, Mystic Muse, Archmage, Soul Taker)>>> i like to pwnz in 2-3 hits / i like to play active in mass pvp / i like to kill easy/ i like to do 1x1 pvps / i like to play mage because i like to team up with other mages and gang ppl /

i play mage because even if theyre not invincible and have almost no survability, i prefer them over archer /

Fighters > Mages.

10 - Support Fighter (blade dancer/ sword singer) >>> i like to play BD/SWS because with my buffs i always find party easy/ i like to play BD/SWS because all i need to do is give them dances/songs and wait and watch them do all the job/ i like to play BD/SWS cuz i feel useful even if im not having fun at all...

All the classes are great in their own way ... but we develop an attraction for one class because of the skills and damage .

First of all , we get used to play with one class so we take it to " the end " , without trying other main classes .

For example , I got used to play Soultaker . In my opinion is great , those " Mass Debuff " are " God's hand " .

When it comes to an Ultra-Mega-100 players PVP [ :)) ] , I cast that skill and 40 % of them , get canceled .

All the classes are great in their own way ... but we develop an attraction for one class because of the skills and damage .

First of all , we get used to play with one class so we take it to " the end " , without trying other main classes .

exactly...in 2004 i started with Dark Elf female dagger just because of the good and intimidating looks

than i got bored and decided to try other classes...took me some years to discover my love for summoners and heallers, and now i only play these classes since 2006-2007

2- MAGES ( Soul Taker)>>> i like to pwnz in 2-3 hits / i like to play active in mass pvp / i like to kill easy/ i like to do 1x1 pvps / i like to play mage because i like to team up with other mages and gang ppl /

4- DUELIST/TYRANT >>> i like to play my class because i know im skilled enough to play it and win pvps / i like to play my class because i know it requires balls to play it / i like to pwn in olympiad and 1x1 matches / i like the survability of my class

DUELIST RULZ!!!!! :P

tank ^^

Read full thread before spamming with stupid reply.

you have to justify why you like one class more above the others...otherwise this thread will become more of an ordinary poll for spammers