Why you play your favorite class???

Koyuki

read below before answer the reason you like to play your favorite class...  

106 members have voted

1. 1. read below before answer the reason you like to play your favorite class...

• ARCHER
    • MAGE
    • DAGGER
    • DUELIST / TYRANT
    • TITAN
    • DREADNOUGHT
    • BUFFER (PP/WC/OL)
    • HP-CP HEALLER / RECHARGER
    • TANK
    • SUPPORT FIGHTER (BD and SWS)
    • KAMAEL
    • SUMMONER
    • DWARF

i tried to point the different feelings i had playing every class in the game...from my description u can see which ones i enjoy, which ones i dont...its very personal, but may fit you too

so choose the one you like after read the reasons i posted...

if you have a different reason, post why...

1- ARCHER (Saggitarius, Ghost and Moonlight Sentinel)>>> i like to pwnz in 2-3 hits/ i like to play active in mass pvp / i like to kill easy / i like do 1x1 pvps/ i like archers because i can team up with other archers and gang ppl at distance

i follow the majority of players who plays archers because archers are overpowered and invincible /

2- MAGES (Storm Screamer, Mystic Muse, Archmage, Soul Taker)>>> i like to pwnz in 2-3 hits / i like to play active in mass pvp / i like to kill easy/ i like to do 1x1 pvps / i like to play mage because i like to team up with other mages and gang ppl /

i play mage because even if theyre not invincible and have almost no survability, i prefer them over archer /

3- DAGGER (Adventurer, Wind Rider, Ghost Rider)>>> i like to pwns in pvp at random targets when they dont expect / i like to do lethal blows on random ppl / i like to kill ppl when they dont expect / i feel good when i kill some1 who doesnt expect and doesnt have chances to defense/ i like to sneaky behind and kill ppl in a few hits / if things get bad i use bsoe and i serach for more easy targets..i play dagger and i have fund doing all above even if my class sucks on 1x1 pvp and i know i dont stand a chance in fair play

4- DUELIST/TYRANT >>> i like to play my class because i know im skilled enough to play it and win pvps / i like to play my class because i know it requires balls to play it / i like to pwn in olympiad and 1x1 matches / i like the survability of my class

5- TITAN >>> i play Titan because i like to kill people with frenzy and ubber patk / i like Titan because has the ability to use multiple weapons/ i like Titan because i can solo PVE / i like Titan because i love to survive a lot of time in mass pvp/ i like to play Titan because i know i cause trouble to my enemies / i like to play Titan because its fun to kill raid boss with other Titan friends/ i like to play Titan because i love the feeling of revenge when i get back with frenzy and rape the noob party that ganged me

6- Dreadnought>>> i play dreadnought because i find fun kill lots of mobs with my pole???

i play dreadnought because i love to play solo and i dont care about PVP / i play dreadnought because i like to do mass stun in mass pvp

7- Buffer (Hierophant/Doomcryer/Dominator)>>> i like these classes because its easy to find groups with them / i like to play buffer because i love to feel useful to my friends and it satisfy me to know they won because i gave them my powers / i like to rebuff over and over and do what people says to me / i like to fuck with enemies strategies in mass pvp, burning mp, sleeping, holding, do anything i can to make them useless for their team / i like to play buffer because i like to win olympiad / i like to run from pvps if my team is about to lose (in case of prophet)

8 - HP-CP Healler/Recharger (Dominator/Cardinal/Evas/ Shillien Saint)>>> I like to play healler cuz i have fun whem i am useful to my friends / i like to know they cant do naything without me / i like to play healler because i can survive a lot of time in mass pvp / i like to play healler because i know i am the main target in my party / i like to play healler because i think its the most challenging class in the game

9- Tank (Hell Knight/Phoenix Knight/ Temple Knight/ Shillien Templar) >>> i like to play tank class because i like to stay in the front of the battlefield / i like to play tank because i like to do raid boss a lot and i stay close to drops, so i can pick them first / i like to play tank because i am one of the last ones to die in mass pvp

10 - Support Fighter (blade dancer/ sword singer) >>> i like to play BD/SWS because with my buffs i always find party easy/ i like to play BD/SWS because all i need to do is give them dances/songs and wait and watch them do all the job/ i like to play BD/SWS cuz i feel useful even if im not having fun at all...

11 - KAMAEL >>> i like Kamael because i like the feeling of playing an exclusive character, since so very few ppl does / i like to play Kamael because they look good, even if they suck at pvp/pve i still enjoy them

12 - SUMMONER>>> i like to play summoner because i like to be independent and i want to do PVE even if im alone / i play summoner because i enjoy solo play / i play summoner because it owns 1x1 pvp / i play summoner because its a fast class for XP and efficient in PVE / i play summoner because i like to kill random people who attacks me expecting to win easy / i like to summon my friends into deep places only I can go alone  / i play summoner because i like to play with very selective group of ppl who knows the value of my class and respect it

13 - DWARF >>> I play dwarf because money is everything that matters and no matter what i want to be rich and buy everything/ i play dwarf because i like their gimmick looks and i think its fun to provoque pvp when im in group and let my friends kill the purple targets who attacked me / i like to play dwarfs because they have cute looks/ i like to play Dwarf because i like the music of Dion and Giran and i like to craft/spoil for my friends

2- MAGES (Storm Screamer, Mystic Muse, Soul Taker(i dont like archmage))>>> i like to play tactic mages dont have big pdef so they should be weak against fighter.... but with tactic they pwnz on mass pvp Spellsinger ownz with his mass attacks (aura flash) on pvp mages are very hard to play good:D

Archers are a opponent with big p atk vs low p def:/ but Necro should win by his Ownz debuffs+ Summon (TP)

hehe:D

Kamel Doombringer i am the owner with this class :D

In that case i dont understand the picture in your signature at forum ;)

I play Dominator bcs its the most useful char of all... you can heal, spam CP, debuff, stun, drain, wear any armor... every one who is with u loves u ;D

btw i mainly play Summoners because i like the way theyre independent from other classes, a mix of all in one, buffer, healler, tank, debuffer, damage dealer and i love when random noobs attack me from nowhere thinking it was going to be easy for them and end kissing the ground...not to mention they own 1x1 pvps and rules olympiad

Usually i play Adventure / Dagger

Coz i think he is more powerful than other classes he has special skills like lethal , backstub ...

99% Of Dagger Players Are Retards That Play Just Because The Lethal And The OP Skills Of Some Server

Hope You Are Not One Of Them...