Dream Lineage II server....

Koyuki

My Dream server would look like: (Comments welcome)

- GRACIA FINAL

- NO CUSTOM EQUIPS, TATTOOS, WINGS AND CRAP STUFF THAT UNBALANCE GAMEPLAY

- NO NPC BUFFER, FOR GOD....SUPPORT CLASSES ARE MEANT TO BE PLAYED BY THOSE WHO ENJOY THEM AND FIND THEM FUN..THEYRE REQUIRED AND ARCHERS AND MAGES ARE NOTHING WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE SUPPORTS..SO IN MY DREAM SERVER EVERYONE WOULD HAVE THE CHANCE TO PLAY THE CLASSES THEY LIKE THE WAY THEYRE MEANT TO BE PLAYED!!!!

- NO CHANGES IN GAMEPLAY...CANCEL, BANES, ERASE, MANA BURN ARE ALL PART OF THE GAME AND -beep- THE PPL WHO DONT LIKE THESE SKILLS BECAUSE THEIR CHARACTERS CANT WIN IN OLYMPIAD

- MID-RATE XP-SP RATES, BECAUSE PVE IS A HUGE PART OF THE GAME, AND PEOPLE GET PRO DOING PVE, NOT PVP..SO THAT MEANS A LOT LESS NOOBS IN THE SERVER...SOMETHING LIKE 15X RATES WOULD WORK FOR THAT...NOT VERY FAST, NOT VERY QUICK

15X IS GOOD TOO BECAUSE PKERS WILL HAVE TO KILL SOME MOBS BEFORE GET RID OF KARMA, AND THIS WAY PPL WONT PK FOR FREE ALL THE TIME AND SERVER WONT NEED STUPID KARMA GUARDS

- ABSOLUTELY NO MANA POTS...GET FRIENDS WITH RECHARGERS FOR PVP/PVE..OR USE BODY TO MIND/UNICORN BOXER/KAT THE CAT/ MP REGEN ARMOR/ SIT AND WAIT OR USE ELIXIR AND GO TO BATHROOM TO WAIT 5 MINUTES TO USE ANOTHER

- BUFFS/CHANTS 20 MINUTES

- SONGS/DANCES/SUMMON BUFFS 3 MINUTES ONLY

- PROPHECIES, COV ETC 5 MINUTES ONLY

- GM SHOP WITH SHOTS, AND MP ELIXIR WITH 5 MINUTES REUSE

- EQUIPS AVAILABLE IN GM SHOP> D,C,B,A AND LOW S GRADES ONLY

- S-80 AND ABOVE CRAFTABLE BY CUSTOM SHOP AND THESE MATERIALS SHOULD BE EARNED BY SPOIL ONLY BY DWARFS IN VERY HARD MOBS...THAT WOULD FORCE PEOPLE TO PLAY IN GROUP AND COOPERATE WITH EACH OTHER TO GET TOP EQUIPMENTS..AND FORCE THEM TO PLAY DWARFS

- PEOPLE MUST WORK FOR THEIR A AND S GRADE SA'S (THAT MEANS GO TO RAID BOSS AND LVL UP THE CRYSTALS AND DO 7 SIGNS FOR ANCIENT ADENA)..SOME ROLE PLAY IS GOOD TOO AND WILL DISPERSE PPL IN THE MAP, CAUSING OCASIONAL PVP'S IN THESE AREAS

- SAFE ENCHANT +3

- MAX ENCHANTMENT +6 (NO CRAP OVERPOWERED PPL RUNNING AROUND)

- ENCHANT RATE 1/4 CHANCE (TO GET FROM +3 TO +6 WOULDNT BE SO HARD)

- WITH LIMITED ENCHANTING, CHEATERS WONT FIND FUN IN PLAY THIS SERVER...

- TVT EVENTS EVERY HOUR WITH SPECIAL COINS AS PRIZE, LIMITED SPOTS TO PREVENT LAG

- TEAM VS TEAM INSIDE CRUMA TOWER LVL 1...WITH WALLS BLOCKING TO PREVENT SPAWN KILLS

- CAPTURE THE FLAG IN FIELDS OF WHISPER

- IP BLOCK ON TVT TO PREVENT PPL TO GET IN WITH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS

- RAID BOSS JEWERLY CAN BE PURCHASED BY CUSTOM SHOPS WITH THE COINS FROM TVT, BY A HIGH PRICE OFC..WOULD TAKE A LOT OF TIME TO BUY RB JEWERLY...PRICES DEPENDS ON GRADE OF JEWEL...CANT BE THE SAME FOR ORFEN AND VALAKAS FOR EXAMPLE

- LIFE STONES AND ATTRIBUTE STONES CAN BE PURCHASED FROM CUSTOM TVT SHOP WITH THE COINS YOU EARN...THAT WAY PPL WILL KEEP DOING TVT FOR A LONG TIME EVEN IF THEY GOT ALL RAID BOSS JEWERLY THEY WANTED...NOT VERY EXPANSIVE BECAUSE THAT WAY PPL WILL NEVER GET THE AUGMENT THEY SEEK

- BLESSED ENCHANT SCROLLS AND BOOK OF GIANTS FROM CUSTOM TVT SHOP TOO, SO EVERY ONE WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO ENCHANT THEIR SKILLS

- CLASS QUESTS, SUBCLASS AND NOBLESS FOR FREE (OR BUYABLE BY ADENA) AND EASY, BECAUSE WERE ALL TIRED OF THESE QUESTS

- CLAN STUFF KEEPS UNNALTERED, PPL MUST WORK TOGETHER TO RAISE THEIR CLANS, ONLY BASIC ITENS

- 15X RATE IS AN OK RATE TO GET CLAN ITENS FROM THE 60'S RAID BOSSES

- SPECIAL COINS FROM TVT AS PRIZE FOR EACH WAR TAG YOU KILL...THAT WILL MAKE THE CLAN WAR FEATURE A LOT MORE INTENSE

- OLYMPIAD> JUST THE REGULAR BUFFS FROM MANAGER

- IP BLOCK

- NO SPECIFIC CLASS FIGHTS

- CLAN FEEDING ALLOWED BECAUSE ITS FAIR IF YOU WIN A LOT OF MATCHES IN A LEGIT WAY AND WANT TO GIVE POINTS TO YOUR CLAN MATE

Sry for caps, lol but ive copied the text from the notepad where i wrote it with caps on previously....i know theres a command to change it but i dont remember it lol

anyway, i will try to fix it

well tbh, if you want a low rate with the features you mentioned, you could have gmshop having d,c,b grades and have A, S not changed so players could craft it as they do on retail!

And (just my 2 cent opinion) Never Never and i mean never put boss jewels on the shops! like you have the guts to earn them? go earn them ;) that way the succesfull players will get em and not just some ignorant guys or uber-farmers // bot-farmers will get their hands on it!

Anyway, thats my opinion as i said! good luck!

yes but most of us experienced players already did everything on L2 ....

dont wanna start all over again...crafting, making money, do quests, wait for raid bosses, farm etc takes a lot of work

in my dreams server, all that is gone, but keeping the best elements from L2 and going straight to the fun (mass pvps)

raid boss jwerly is very hard to obtain in servers without mana pots...takes effort from many parties for lots of hours

only ones easy to get are baium and ant queen

in gm shop, everyone would have a chance to get them..and btw, why other ppl cant get them?

from my pov RB wont make anyone better skilled player...increase stats, dont make the player better

and by the time they do all subclasses lvling and playing in group and all PVE parts required to lvling and learn skills, they wont be so noob anymore

**ppl that  spend time doing role playing, farming and trading in the market, are usually better players than those who spend all day doing pvps with random ppl..they know a lot about the game and about every class to know how to pvp...

Shitlude or Gracia Final

No balance of classes

No geodata

LOTS OF CUSTOMS AND BIG STATS AND UNBALANCED ITEMS

No lvling

No quests

I like farm, so med-hard farm

Uniqueness

RB jewels from boss with fast respawn

GM shop

342 buff slots

Full buffer

9 hour buffs

Safe 5

Max 25

PK = PVP

No lifestone

No atribute

Shitlude or Gracia Final

No balance of classes

No geodata

LOTS OF CUSTOMS AND BIG STATS AND UNBALANCED ITEMS

No lvling

No quests

I like farm, so med-hard farm

Uniqueness

RB jewels from boss with fast respawn

GM shop

342 buff slots

Full buffer

9 hour buffs

Safe 5

Max 25

PK = PVP

No lifestone

No atribute

most servers are like that...and you forgot to add the 10 ppl online teleporting from gk to gk like lost ghosts looking for some1 to kill