[Discussion] SCAMS

M1X0S

Hello guys :) I have created a new topic about scams in low rate servers!! ;)

Here you can post all the scams you know.

I begin :)

A very good scam in low rate servers is to buy soul ores an sell them as A grade crystals ;)

I am waiting for other ideas :P

Hmm nice topic mate.

Even this kind of scum isn't that successful I will post one I remember/know.

At L2Euroworld,in Talking Island Village somewhere there is a trader wich sells cloth caps.

There is a custom item with the same icon which has a custom noise.

Well many get tricked by that buying a cloth cap for 10.000.000 of adenaz.

Thanks for the comment :)

But i am talking about low rate servers like x2-x10 :)

(By the way i am playing at the new bnb server known as azrama :P)

I used to play bnb when it was c3.

Well,since there are that kind of scams in every single server why do you dislike the idea of expanding your topic?

I used to play bnb when it was c3.

Well,since there are that kind of scams in every single server why do you dislike the idea of expanding your topic?

ok you are right sorry :)

geo13 i already know these scams... and they are kinda old :P I am looking for new scams :)

Selling the rope for soulshots (wire or w/e thats called to create commpressed soulshots package) in place of braided hemp.

An old one i remember is the map you bought you could sell like treasure map (many fall for it) although now i think there are no maps to buy..

or put something in private store (for example soulshots) and make a title like 500 soulshots ONLY 15 adena lets say, and on store have it the opposite way, i.e 15 soulshots selling them for 500 adena each, if they are not carefull they will will press buy all. some might fall for it! have fun!

Hmm nice topic mate.

Even this kind of scum isn't that successful I will post one I remember/know.

At L2Euroworld,in Talking Island Village somewhere there is a trader wich sells cloth caps.

There is a custom item with the same icon which has a custom noise.

Well many get tricked by that buying a cloth cap for 10.000.000 of adenaz.

Yeap I was doing that at L2Gold (aka L2Euroworld) (That scam I used)

I never being victim of scammers...

maybe the fact of play like 90% of time in giran town, being clan leader and doing stuff for the clan helped me to identify scammers easy...

also i know how hard it is to earn huge ammounts of adena and the responsability to deal with clan members money (i used to make them deposit every week on clan WH)...so im always careful with adena and trades

but one example of scam is trade sell gemstones D as SOP like many said

other is sell key parts such as branch of the mother tree and then cancel trade and put stem in its place...

that works with many itens in the game ...

trade windows with unknow ppl is dangerous, thats why i always make them open private store when im buying