Asmodian Aion assasin sig

|Itachi

Hey calm down with your signatures and your topics. You have create more than five topics in 1 week.

Don't worry we've removed postcount & adena count from here because of ppl like those.

Regarding the signature practice more , don't waste our time with sigs like those.

Don't worry we've removed postcount & adena count from here because of ppl like those.

Regarding the signature practice more , don't waste our time with sigs like those.

Well you could just remove post count on topics. Because I am in this Forum for Photoshop section. :S

Well you could just remove post count on topics. Because I am in this Forum for Photoshop section. :S

AND THIS IS NOT A PHOTOSHOP FORUM!

AND THIS IS NOT A PHOTOSHOP FORUM!

Did I said something similar to your answer?! I just said that since there is a Photoshop section you shouldn't remove the whole "system" of posts 'n' topics count.

Yes we should. You are spamming with retarded comments pretending to be rating a signature. Also people in here cr8 a topic for every dumb shit they've made and the topic gets 10+ replies not because its good or anything because it brings post and its freaking easy to say 9/10 I like it and stuff like those.

Yes we should. You are spamming with retarded comments pretending to be rating a signature. Also people in here cr8 a topic for every dumb shit they've made and the topic gets 10+ replies not because its good or anything because it brings post and its freaking easy to say 9/10 I like it and stuff like those.

Yeah I think on this you are totally right. I have to agree with you. You "covered" me with your answer.

I hadn't thought it like this.

I don't care what all believe for me im just sharing my sigs. I dont care for adenas i can send you all if you want just dont care!You need active members then why you doing this on me?

I don't care what all believe for me im just sharing my sigs. I dont care for adenas i can send you all if you want just dont care!You need active members then why you doing this on me?

It think he is right!

BUT!

There are some rules that you have to follow!

is there any rule don't post sigs in sig section?

Nop,but you making a new signature every single hour. In one week we have 2-3 pages with your signatures. You can make an AIO and put all your signature in there and update it.

+1, somehow mxc thinks spam is a bad thing, when its rlly the only thing keeping it alive.. seriously id like to see cheats only and 1k ppl here a day.. would never happen cuz all could read active cheats in 5min anyway.

Besides.. want less spam and only usefull posts? you can clean 99% of this forum by removing the post count... nothing special is shared, maybe for nabs, but most ppl knows same things are reshared on other forums also.. so its rlly annoying when ppl complain about spam on a spammers forum.. >.>

Nop,but you making a new signature every single hour. In one week we have 2-3 pages with your signatures. You can make an AIO and put all your signature in there and update it.

+2 lol.. also it easyer to see your advancement..