interlude [Interlude L2OFF]L2 Vendetta The Return!

xTheVioLaToR

vendetta was hacked by some br retards called abovethesystem

check on youtube...no corruption happened

AboveTheSystem say what it was corruption and not "hack" ...

Total failure for vendetta without pyromaker everyone did w/e they wanted on the server

plus

Dismay closed already

vendetta was hacked by some br retards called abovethesystem

check on youtube...no corruption happened

plus

The only good IL L2OFF with average 1k community and live is L2MXC

Some of you are braindead clearly.

L2mxc, L2Vendetta, L2Sublimity, L2Dismay and many other populated servers.

We all use the same DLL.

Which means. We all have the same friggin security.

If Neither of the above servers got hacked, how come Vendetta "magically" did?

There was no hack. Char was given away. If there WAS a hack, other IL dvamp L2off servers would be abused long ago.

P.s. Awaiting l2mxc to fail as well. Life span of a new L2server is 4 months tops. L2mxc is no exception.

Maybe if they used different files other than dvamp. But they don't.

Look at their uptime. Server crashes at least once a day. They CANNOT do anything about that. It is how dvamp is like.

The more people you have online, the more often it will crash.

I think Pyromaker did nothing of the above.

I also dont think he has a halo on his head.

But its ironic that the "cheaters community" is mother Tereza while pyro is corrupted.

You are just too jealous ppl and try to take the server down.

plus

We all use the same DLL.

There was no hack. Char was given away. If there WAS a hack, other IL dvamp L2off servers would be abused long ago.

P.s. Awaiting l2mxc to fail as well. Life span of a new L2server is 4 months tops. L2mxc is no exception.

Look at their uptime. Server crashes at least once a day. They CANNOT do anything about that. It is how dvamp is like.

Yet your server was on for 1 month only.

plus

We all use the same DLL.

Says who?

You and a million other wannabes use dVampire and La2guard/nextdev.

You never learn shit about the actual c4 server.

most of you can barely script proper, not to mention write ai or nasc.

Enlighten me how someone with no knowledge or research of the extender in question or executable/program, can possibly claim there's no "hacks" present.

You now idea of knowing what mistakes lies in c4, dvamp or intentional loopholes.

And more importantly, if someone bothered why should he share anything to anyone?

(And no, this is not defence of pyro).

No one bothers to learn in l2off anymore, not even basic things.

Bad setups can allow direct shell and root access, wether your dvamp, c4 or nextdev.

All it takes is 1 mistake.

lol guys.

Pyro fails for sure

1) if he got hacked, its his own mistake, cz he doesnt know how to protect his server. There's 1%% chance for that, but still he fails.

2)If he gave out builder char, hes corrupt so he fails again.

2 valid points why u MUSTNT play l2vendetta

Every L2off server is corrupt that's the advantage of many players you can't see them. In l2j it's easy to see edited chars. L2-vendetta was one of the best interlude custom servers after Extreme and ES. Pyro will make a good job this time i bet on it.

Says who?

Says the facts.

You and a million other wannabes use dVampire and La2guard/nextdev.

You never learn shit about the actual c4 server.

most of you can barely script proper, not to mention write ai or nasc.

I smell fanboi here.

YOUDABEST!

Enlighten me how someone with no knowledge or research of the extender in question or executable/program, can possibly claim there's no "hacks" present.

No one bothers to learn in l2off anymore, not even basic things.

Bad setups can allow direct shell and root access, wether your dvamp, c4 or nextdev.

All it takes is 1 mistake.

I _NEVER_ said there are no hacks present. I said there are no such hacks on HIS dll that would allow someone to gain B1 character.

If there were, shitloads of other servers who use the same darn dll and almost identical scripts would suffer under same exploit. They didn't.

On a sidenote, what makes you so darn knowledgeable on dvamp, nextdev or any other l2off distribution?

Only way you COULD judge my post was if you actually belonged to one of the groups developing a commercial or private extender, thus having extensive knowledge of the project itself.

Do you?

Quoting below line you wrote makes me doubt you have any idea of what you are actually talking about.

a) Fyi, Windows doesn't have shell. Get your facts straight (unless if you ment for cmd, at which point, what the -beep- does cmd have to do with security breach?)

b) There are no bad setups. There are just idiotic, careless setups.

Possible scenarios:

a) someone figured out password for existing B1 char

b) they were given b1 char

c) someone figured out password for remote desktop/team viewer or whatever

d) Someone figured out pass for admin interface (at which case, I'll lol).

Either way, All of the above just scream incompetence.

You now idea of knowing what mistakes lies in c4, dvamp or intentional loopholes.

And more importantly, if someone bothered why should he share anything to anyone?

(And no, this is not defence of pyro).

I have no idea what this is. Actually. I do. It's nonsense. Make sense please.

Yet your server was on for 1 month only.

Dismay was up for 4 months.

Insert Quote

I think Pyromaker did nothing of the above.

I also dont think he has a halo on his head.

But its ironic that the "cheaters community" is mother Tereza while pyro is corrupted.

You are just too jealous ppl and try to take the server down.

You think wrong.

a) I promise you would enjoy all the chats I had with some of our donators. Same people who also donated at Pyro's server. (hint: WTB imba items not on the list).

b) Nobody is jealous of Vendetta. At least nobody that knows Pyro  ;)

c) His server is already down. Why bother doing something that he already accomplished on his own.

Every L2off server is corrupt that's the advantage of many players you can't see them. In l2j it's easy to see edited chars. L2-vendetta was one of the best interlude custom servers after Extreme and ES. Pyro will make a good job this time i bet on it.

The _ONLY_ reason L2Vendetta reached population it did, was because Pyro used good ol' "reputation card" to attract community.

He blew it. Game over, moving on.

Embass, yes i do have my own project.

I'm by no means an expert, but i did put time into it, managed to learn a thing or two about how things work.

And it's by no means an easy feat dVamp and Kvoxi have done - i've been wanting to best them for a long time.

If you knew the "l2off" scene (Kind of sarcastic to call it that, but still) - you'd know.

And how the fuck do you think depmAx64 works, dumbass?

Does fr3d have access to both la2guard and dvampire sources - that would be news to me.

You research it, map it and build over it.

For the cmd part:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms175046.aspx - do read.

What do you think makes you secure against this? your setup?

Your lucky dvamp has protection against execution, inside his cached detecting the input strings in Cached packets.

Lets face it... 99% use SA as a SQL user - probably even you did.

Therefor a cmdshell ironicly has alot to do with it, if it's setup badly -  cause then what can you do with a little cmdshell ? ;)

But goodjob showing your intelligence, by starting off with such a display of linguistics.

Oh yes, let's hope for tons more l2off "distributions", so you can keep making servers to feed your ego's.

You are playing this huge experienced show-off when most of the time I don't even understand what you are trying to say.

Phrase up your sentences correctly so they will actually make some sense.

Giving me the link for xp_cmdshell. I rofl'ed. Really.

If they DID get hacked, they certainly didn't get hacked into SQL server directly. If they would. Then got help me. I would die from laughing too hard for setting it up that way.

What do YOU think it makes you secure against such breaches (imaginary though).

You said it's setup earlier (to quote you: shitty setup, it only takes one mistake).

Now it's quality of .dll?

Decide already (I'd say both, but since we all use the same freaking DLL, it would of had been his security to get breached).

Oh yes, let's hope for tons more l2off "distributions", so you can keep making servers to feed your ego's.

Depmax, Nextdev, Dvamp and others probably created their pack to release it publicly, right?

They get payed for their services. If I want to print nexdev code on my penis and dongle it around naked I'll do it. My or anyone else's ego should be none of their concern.

If you have any further insults you'd like to throw at me, feel free to use PM's as this is going way out of topic.

bla.bla.bla.

Sorry, but that's how i see your reply.

Either you know nothing about enviroments, and just barely can setup an l2off server or your ignoring my words.

I think the latter tho (Oh look i'm not assuming shit!).

Now also learn, that i'm still not talking about pyro, and the incident.

I hope you know what packets are, and the different communications options that server daemons of l2off offer.

Now imagine a bad port/and or a daemon was allowed publicy due to a server move.

Lets imagine some of those packets contain strings, to be executed into a MSSQL daemon.

And oh, lets think they're unchecked(And they are by c4 default) cause there not meant to be public.

What would happen with a cmd shell ? ;)

Can you figure that out?

Of course it doesn't even have to come that far, if those packets themselves can do something interesting ingame.

However, what you don't know is how dVampire protects you from the scenario above cause.

And lots of other things it does, and doesn't protect you from.

You don't know this, cause you just plug'n'play - like scarily large majority does today when making l2off.

And therein lies problems when you defend your ego cause you wanted to do some l2off, and now shit happens to the other.

And everything turns into a big piss contest, about who can piss the longest and assume the most.

Yet for some reason every single player accepts it and listens to you(No, not you personally).

I hope you'll make another server :)