What You Think About Epilogue ?

BangZ0r

the problem isnt that ncsoft is making new updates. The problem is that l2j hasnt got enough devs, or capable enough to implement features into their source. Thats means we're in gracia epi, and not all of hellbound/gracia features are implement. That creates unbalance, and people think only armors and weapons get added. Lol

That's not a reason to dislike a chronicle.

That's not ncsoft's fault.And none forced L2J to start adapting L2 so it can be free for us to make a server.

If they aren't capable to handle this job they should find new developers or simply get the f@ck out of our lives.

I Like The Inderlude Coz I Like Simple Things (no Dynasty,Attribute Stones etc)

i didnt ask about interlude opinion

i prefer gracia final because very much servers are still g3 :|

i didnt ask anything else,but Gracias epilogue Opinion,for god.!

That's not a reason to dislike a chronicle.

That's not ncsoft's fault.And none forced L2J to start adapting L2 so it can be free for us to make a server.

If they aren't capable to handle this job they should find new developers or simply get the f@ck out of our lives.

Exactly. Most of players play l2j servers, and think that new chronicles suck. Thats why i blame l2j, Not ncsoft for creating new chronicles. U think if any guy played in a l2j server with full features of gracia would dislike new chronicles? no way

As I said in my topic older the L2 isn't so good anymore(stayed there).What the Epilogue has new?,a few things that are almost useless...

Yea you nab..There are some areas that are really useful for new quests but how could you possibly know if you have never played retail like servers?

I am the type of L2 player who loves the new features.

I also have the opinion that the newer a chronicle is,the better the gameplay gets.

I loved Kamael,Hellbound and Gracia Thrones and so I will with Epilogue.

We have to change with the changes,adapting ourselves on them.

agree

the problem isnt that ncsoft is making new updates. The problem is that l2j hasnt got enough devs, or capable enough to implement features into their source. Thats means we're in gracia epi, and not all of hellbound/gracia features are implement. That creates unbalance, and people think only armors and weapons get added. Lol

agree... we are at gracia epilogue and still the damn transformations [Divine] aren't working holy shit -.-

As I said in my topic older the L2 isn't so good anymore(stayed there).What the Epilogue has new?,a few things that are almost useless...

lol failed hard better play a 2D game

Yea you nab..There are some areas that are really useful for new quests but how could you possibly know if you have never played retail like servers?

plus Mail system (which is really nice) plus updates on fortress plus many many things. they just look the armors "again armor? kkthxbb" other things are little letters for them.

agree

agree... we are at gracia epilogue and still the damn transformations [Divine] aren't working holy shit -.-

lol failed hard better play a 2D game

plus Mail system (which is really nice) plus updates on fortress plus many many things. they just look the armors "again armor? kkthxbb" other things are little letters for them.

That's what I am trying to say.

In the new chronicles there are some things that L2J devs couldn't even have imagined...

Or could they develop in-game mini games and teleport save systems?

That's what I am trying to say.

In the new chronicles there are some things that L2J devs couldn't even have imagined...

Or could they develop in-game mini games and teleport save systems?

thats exactly why im bitching seth. In my l2j server most of gracia final skills will be working properly, mail system etc. will be working. And it took setekh, who's got a lot of experience plenty of time to implement theese things. Wondering why l2j that should have like 10 insane developers hasnt implemented theese things yet

• 1 month later...