interlude [L2J] iPlay

xAddytzu

site dead or what?i press on how to connect and nothing

I think that are problems with my host (website host)

Yes, You can use this link :D

well probably i will join cause i have nothing to play for now :D

You're welcome

how much online player?  server is new ?

56 online players  7:13PM GTM+2

Record 127 You can see with .menu

Karma player can be killed in peace zone

Karma player can use shop

Karma player can use teleport

Karma player can't use trade

Karma player can't use warehouse

-After 5 PK's you have a chance to drop items

IL Servidore seems to be good .....  kewl options ........

[  1st Make a rule that ppl have to speak only ENGLISH is hero + global chat ,  not some ChinoJapanese pharaonic scripts ]

Honestly that is all i can say because i didn't try the server yet ... i played on the previous  server owned by same admin and i owned all the server then closed .....  here  i don't know yet what's  up ...... so wait for more dedicated comments soon after i join  :) 

Btw .... this server is owned by my little romanian friend who is kinda pro in l2 dev stuff so i Have To Join His Server  [ to see what the duck is cooking this time ]  :)

( if anybody has any trouble any suggestions anything you want to talk about the server changing ideas making more comfortable feel free and  post anything you want and you will be answered BECAUSE the OWNER of this server is a good man and he CARES about his players ...he is always looking forward ppl to feel happy playing on the server. )

This is a picture of me on RAMPAGE mode [banging a hero archmage]  :P  before the old server closed l2az  server owned by same admin [addytzu]

owneddani.jpg

Try here

Omg add this to the "how to connect" section at your site -_-

Well i see there is good comments although i don't like IL servers below 1000x but this server i def gonna try and edit this post later :)

Omg add this to the "how to connect" section at your site -_-

Well i see there is good comments although i don't like IL servers below 1000x but this server i def gonna try and edit this post later :)

EDIT: cant login i mean i write user and pass click ok and nothing it happens when the server is laggy, if the server is too far away from my country and if the server have a low speed connection or in another words homemade...

Speedtest for your country.

755286949.png

IL Servidore seems to be good .....  kewl options ........

[  1st Make a rule that ppl have to speak only ENGLISH is hero + global chat ,  not some ChinoJapanese pharaonic scripts ]

Honestly that is all i can say because i didn't try the server yet ... i played on the previous  server owned by same admin and i owned all the server then closed .....  here  i don't know yet what's  up ...... so wait for more dedicated comments soon after i join  :)  

Btw .... this server is owned by my little romanian friend who is kinda pro in l2 dev stuff so i Have To Join His Server  [ to see what the duck is cooking this time ]  :)

( if anybody has any trouble any suggestions anything you want to talk about the server changing ideas making more comfortable feel free and  post anything you want and you will be answered BECAUSE the OWNER of this server is a good man and he CARES about his players ...he is always looking forward ppl to feel happy playing on the server. )

This is a picture of me on RAMPAGE mode [banging a hero archmage]  :P   before the old server closed l2az  server owned by same admin [addytzu]

Thanks!

Lagged as hell why?

I don't think so

757076827.png

:D good server!!!!

Thanks !

God! This server I found it only in my dreams! But now it's' real

:D Your dreams have became reality