[Help]How Its Done..

SirRoyal

Hello Guys I Found Those Two Signatures.. Its A Member's Sig I Cant Remmember His Name..

And I Found Them Really Attractive And Difficult To Be Done...So Take A Look On Them: 1zwf5so.gif

15duhr7.gif  Is There Any Guide Or Sth Wich Can Help Me Make Sth Like That ?(Searched And Didint Found Anything)

I used to make sigs like these... Search in google for "video sig"

You fraps the scene you want in-game, you change the size with Sony Vegas, you convert it to .mov and then you use Photoshop CS2 and Imageready to combine the sig and the video...

It takes about 3 hours to make... If I get my interest up i'll make one like that again

what part is hard mate? it is really easy, i saw that sign in L2Elite forum if im not wrong. dont have nothing really hard. just use your brain. without offence.

DIFFUCULT??? HAHAHAHAHA

I WAS MAKING SIGNS LIKE THAT IN 3 MN LOL..

NOTHING HARD :P

what part is hard mate? it is really easy, i saw that sign in L2Elite forum if im not wrong. dont have nothing really hard. just use your brain. without offence.

Instead of useless replies about how easy it is, you should tell the way it can be done. If I add the gif with import, how can I make the rest of the signature?