[Share]Castle Cloak by LauQ For Epilogue

varo

for some reason it was not working for me on epilogue. then I added this to the cloak stats:

<and>
<player cloakStatus="1" />
</and>	

And they start to work but only with the heavy armor, light and robe doesn't work.

Why is that?

Can someone help me please?

Thank you.

for some reason it was not working for me on epilogue. then I added this to the cloak stats:

<and>
<player cloakStatus="1" />
</and>	

And they start to work but only with the heavy armor, light and robe doesn't work.

Why is that?

Can someone help me please?

Thank you.

same here maybe it has to do with navicat???or missing textures from retail which means we have to wait for the client to be updated

should be working fine. only rescrictions are your ranking in clan and which castle you own if you used that xml. on your servers does the normal cloak's work? non armor type. aka holy spirit cloak, not holy spirit cloak - heavy armor.

Same thing happen on my server, and the regular cloaks work fine. If I use it with heavy armor i can see it. If I use it with robe and light armor I can't see it. Please Lauq check it for us, I'm not the only one having the problem>

If regular cloaks work fine, look the ID's up, look them up in gameserver/data/stats/armors, and copy their stats to my cloaks, then they are identical, so should work too. You could do the same with the SQL data just to make sure it's completely identical.

If regular cloaks work fine, look the ID's up, look them up in gameserver/data/stats/armors, and copy their stats to my cloaks, then they are identical, so should work too. You could do the same with the SQL data just to make sure it's completely identical.

Laug i have done what you said but stiil no luck,works only on heavy armor,(you need only one part of heavy, the breastplate,the others parts can be light or robe) could you please check it and upload a working xml/sql file for us

http://www.mediafire.com/file/oz5nmyj4idm/66000-66099.xml

fixed system msg # and changed pledge number to baron's. l2j uses cloakstatus, while l2jfree uses a skill id check to see if your using armor that can wear cloaks. wasn't sure which one it use so i dind't add them.

if you equip the castle cloaks with robe and light armor you can't see it, but if you take the chest out (robe chest or light chest), the cloak will appear. I don't understand it. I made the stats the same as the regular cloaks and the sql I compare it and they both look the same.