[GUIDE] L2 : Doom Cryer

Erol

lol. Where have you seen a DC using fighter equipment in mass pvp?

too bad i can't upload a video from official server (Teon) where a DC uses fluently a bow in mass pvp.

Give me a link to download it then.

i don't know, i found it on official forum.

squeez video... and if you know well teon you must know oner. One of the best DC this server had.

i don't know, i found it on official forum.

squeez video... and if you know well teon you must know oner. One of the best DC this server had.

What kind of mass pvp was it? epic camp, siege?

not all servers are x1000000.

yeah, they think that on a normal server DC takes 172234 dmg against other classes.

when they are on a fighter's party, they need and must he bow for range attacks and at the same time stun enemies with blunt.

Look who's talking about lack of experience in low rates...

Seriously, what DC would be stupid enough to get close to an enemy just to stun him in MASS PVP?

What DC would take his bow out and shoot, instead of sleeping his enemies and keeping CoV/Magnus, CoP up?

Not to mention that his damage is crap in comparison with dd/nukers.

Seriously, what DC would be stupid enough to get close to an enemy just to stun him in MASS PVP?

What DC would take his bow out and shoot, instead of sleeping his enemies and keeping CoV/Magnus, CoP up?

Not to mention that his damage is crap in comparison with dd/nukers.

dude mostly the description is for oly. dc fight better as fighter.

2nd on retail think that there are no buffers, and buffer which doom got are more useful on fighter attacks and heavy equipments.

dude mostly the description is for oly. dc fight better as fighter.

2nd on retail think that there are no buffers, and buffer which doom got are more useful on fighter attacks and heavy equipments.

Did I voice the opposite?

yhn said that DC uses fighter equipment in mass pvp, so I just explained how wrong he is. About oly... Yes, there you can use fighter equipment from time to time.

what do you mean? in mass pvp DC should only sleep and cov people? i don't get  it, usually on a low rate server there are no mana potions and rechargers mana also end.

so whats the point of sleeping enemies? if they assist each other is lot better than spending mana to sleep.

what do you mean? in mass pvp DC should only sleep and cov people? i don't get  it, usually on a low rate server there are no mana potions and rechargers mana also end.

so whats the point of sleeping enemies? if they assist each other is lot better than spending mana to sleep.

omfg have you ever played in a factor clan in a low rate?

Dreaming Spirit's MP consumption is so low. Just ask a EE to buff Clarity on you and it becomes even lower. Btw there's not an EE stupid enough to waste more than 10 % of his MP on any class except from Cards.

omfg have you ever played in a factor clan in a low rate?

Dreaming Spirit's MP consumption is so low. Just ask a EE to buff Clarity on you and it becomes even lower. Btw there's not an EE stupid enough to waste more than 10 % of his MP on any class except from Cards.

different play styles should not be discussed. is so low but on a pvp party and mass pvp in a fighter's party DC must assist with a bow... that's my opinion, you have your's.

Read before post ... he say cant upload!

And I would advise you to think before you post. Since he has it in his PC and it's not his, it's obviously downloaded from the Internet. Therefore, I was asking for the link he downloaded the video from.