[Share]AIO Voiced Command.

Hello Everybody.

Well, I decided to write something and I remembered that idea, which I thought some days before..

So here it is with available infos/teleportation/mini shop/buffing/wh.

Note that everything is a sample to add stuff of depending to your needs.

What I mean, is that, for example, I may have added only a few buffs, but you can c/p everything I've written and add even more.

I searched to find something like this here and in google and didn't find anything.

Ah I almost forgot it: Almost every little value is configurable, so if you are a beginner you can easily handle it.

Anyway, here you are:

http://pastebin.com/0X0Hgn4D

A little thing to add, since some problems occured.

If you are using equal, then instead of registering the command at the gameserver file, do this.

Tested ingame and works properly.

Good Luck using it!

Best Regards.

hmmm, very nice Share. But also space connsuming ^^

3 html files and some java codes won't lag you, don't worry.

It's like adding any other code.

And by the way, I could remove the htmls and use the TextBuilder, although in this way it will be more helpful for newbies that may need to edit the file.

@ Thanks all.

3 html files and some java codes won't lag you, don't worry.

It's like adding any other code.

And by the way, I could remove the htmls and use the TextBuilder, although in this way it will be more helpful for newbies that may need to edit the file.

@ Thanks all.

Leave it as it is, externat htmls - easy to edit, and someone dont have to compile all the time, even with little change in core.

Also code looks better without HTML inside java file.

It seems good... but not complete... you add just one location... use another method and bypass the html ... ;]

Though you have see the AIO of biggboss well there are souch of diference methods... sample use multicommanders

and if (command.startswith("Giran"))

{

activeChar.teleLocation(bla bla,blabla,blabla);

}

Gj ;]

It seems good... but not complete... you add just one location... use another method and bypass the html ... ;]

Though you have see the AIO of biggboss well there are souch of diference methods... sample use multicommanders

and if (command.startswith("Giran"))

{

activeChar.teleLocation(bla bla,blabla,blabla);

}

Gj ;]

Actually, the whole code was just a sample on how to create more stuff like this and learn new methods xD

I could add sqls or htmls linking, but then I would not be able to show to members anything :X

Leave it as it is, externat htmls - easy to edit, and someone dont have to compile all the time, even with little change in core.

Also code looks better without HTML inside java file.

Well, I personally prefer combining everything in 1 file, although I had to use extra htmls for this =P

Actually, the whole code was just a sample on how to create more stuff like this and learn new methods xD

I could add sqls or htmls linking, but then I would not be able to show to members anything :X

With this method we cant add more... with multicommander method we can add more ;] thats my point T.T

p.s; no need to connect with sql... we can do everything from java

With this method we cant add more... with multicommander method we can add more ;] thats my point T.T

p.s; no need to connect with sql... we can do everything from java

Well, I will try to add it when I find some more free time..

PS: Ye, I know, I am just trying to tell that nobody would learn if I added sqls and they only had to add some ID and ammount values ;x

For what cronicle is ? IL - Gracia ?

1) Everything is for every chronicle >_>

2) It has been coded for IL, since I know that 90% of "Devs" here use it. It can be 'changed' to Gracia though with 1-2 lil changes.