Phoenix Knight Skill

Noble®

does anybody know how phoenix knight skill blood of phoenix(?) works? i have blood of phoenix in my inventory i buff myself with the skill but when i die skill doesnt work at all and I remain dead!tried to work by letting the mobs to kill me tried to make it work with //kill command from the gm and tried to make it work with pvp kill!!!

maybe i am noob to paladins but when i find out how it works QQ all gladiators necromancers archers all :P i got bored of the same and same classes so i chose paladins as my next class

if anyone has any thought about how this skill works plz reply to it!

does anybody know a server where it could work?

i think it is not fixed in l2j where you play prolly, because it is a c6 skill. And I think that you need something to use it, i can't remember though :( (Battle symbol or sth)

i use oneo newest revision

I fixed it together with WhiteMonk so I am sure it works, there is no mistake at the code. I have tested it and it worked 100%. Its a 30 min selfbuff and if u die during that time you get a normal res window and if you click yes you are revived at full Hp/Mp/Cp and yoy wont use your buffs. Thats how it works. It doesnt work like L2Emu where you can use it when you are dead. This is more retail like. Try updating your files at the latest rev maybe you missed some important update.

Btw Fgames use Oneo serverpack so it may work there

I fixed it together with WhiteMonk so I am sure it works, there is no mistake at the code. I have tested it and it worked 100%. Its a 30 min selfbuff and if u die during that time you get a normal res window and if you click yes you are revived at full Hp/Mp/Cp and yoy wont use your buffs. Thats how it works. It doesnt work like L2Emu where you can use it when you are dead. This is more retail like. Try updating your files at the latest rev maybe you missed some important update.

Btw Fgames use Oneo serverpack so it may work there

ty kauliaris thnx  a lot!!!i ll do what you say!!!if i fix it too all QQ :P

once more thnx again.i owe you one