[DESIGN]FLASH DESIGN / INTROS / BANNERS / FULL SITES

zlati

Hello ,

Today I decided to start a project to create web pages for money.

If you are interested to buy an full site(flash / normal) , banners, flash intros, etc ... please post here with website details and i will create a demo. If you will like it i will continue the project till the end. At the end of project you need to pay(paypal / moneybookers) and i will give you the source.

I cant add php scripts in flash. But i can make an separate page for that.

You cant or you dont know how? Ofc it is possible and its quite simple.

Hello ,

If you are interested to buy an full site(flash / normal) , banners, flash intros, etc ... please post here with website details and i will create a demo. If you will like it i will continue the project till the end. At the end of project you need to pay(paypal / moneybookers) and i will give you the source.

can we see some examples?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello ,

i want the same too :P..... example.. hero/castle/pvp/pk .... my msn : aalexandros1993@hotmail.com