[Suggestion]Which NFS should I Play Now?Read Inside For Info

Cloud

hi guys,while playing DMC 4 and COD 6 I was thinking to start a new Need For Speed after finishing them.Atm I finished about 1 or 2 years ago NFS most wanted,then I played carbon but I didn't finish it because I didn't like it at all.Now I really like Most Wanted Style:Illegal races,Buying new things for giving speed etc to my car and Racing vs the police!:D so I visited the EA site about NFS and I need ur suggestion about which of these NFS should I play first:Nitro or UnderCover?I saw also Shift and  ProStreet(when came out almost told me that was bad or maybe that's wrong?)Finally the question is:Which NFS should I play/try first between UnderCover,Nitro,ProStreet and Shift?Ofc when u answer tell me if u played it and ur opinion about.Thx u

Edit:If ProStreet got Carbon Style,well I'll not like it at all:/ and about Undercover and Shift,after I saw the trailers,they seem awesomeO_o

nfs sux :D

play cod mw2

da best :D

Should I see ur post as spam?I just asked to say ur opinions about these games,not to suggest me another game type.I already played Cod mw2 but I won't play online because there are a lot of cheaters...and trust me NFS is the best(GRID is good as well) racing game from long time..

Shift sucks very hard... is like ProStreet... Undercover is awesome !

thx u for ur reply,but In Undercover can I modify my car like Most Wanted?Btw I noticed that Nitro is just for DS and Wii..till now:P

well if you have a good computer you should try undercover its worth trying it.If you don`t have good computer then play underground 1 or 2 or nfs MW.These are the best series from NFS.

I already downloaded Undercover..very good game,it looks like a sequel of MW btw sometimes the game stuck with a blue color for 1/2seconds and then it load the rest of the circtuit,sprint and so on..is that because I setted all video settings to max?(I got a good pc but maybe the max is too much:/)

Underground 1 and 2 are just for you

did you even readt what Cloud said? He is looking for an "updated" NFS, and not the first and the second NFS who don't have races against police cars.

i would suggest undercover. And don't ask me why, because i only played +-10 minutes, but at the same i loved.

• 2 months later...