[Rate]AkiDo's Creations

AkiDo

he is russian

ops...

[Rus]

Я, как первый человек-паук, и вы можете сделать то же самое с моим именем я был бы признателен

i hope to write it correctly

WOW guys calm down please...

Well,about the jealousy issue,we have seen many similar things here,don't you think?

What sofaki and gozilla say is reasonable.His text is good but once he edited it,it became lame.

That's what made them curious!

And still there are no serious proofs that prove sofaki and gozilla or akido wrong.

the text sucks because I have reinstalled my windows and all my fonts have dissapear...but I will download them back np...but as I said...I will make new creations those days when I have time...I don't have so much time and my free time it's dedicated to l2 or cs...but I wll find time also for ps

the text sucks because I have reinstalled my windows and all my fonts have dissapear...but I will download them back np...but as I said...I will make new creations those days when I have time...I don't have so much time and my free time it's dedicated to l2 or cs...but I wll find time also for ps

Ok cowboy.BTW you could join me at 17heroes(L2server) if u want to!

ok guys please stop making off topic :) I finished my venom sig...

It's been some time ago when I made my last sign and I don't expect that the one I made now it's better than the other ones but it's the first after long time ;)

venom2.png

P.S: gozilla I saw your topic related to rippers ! omg dude...grow up ! don't you understand that I don't give a sh1t for the signature text ? I used it just for copyright because the text for that is ! as you said...maybe my old creations are the best creation you ever seen on this forum...maybe because you didn't saw other creations with this style...because it's my style...and the text sucks ;) but that it's not a good reason to name me ripper...and maybe you say this because my first posts were in this section...I joined this forum and started to post in the section I know better ! and that it's photoshop !

Why should I join this big community with a unknown name just to put some stupid ripped creations ? to impress guys like you ? no way...you still are I think the only one on this forum which thinks that I am a ripper...god...