Perfect & Easy Bot! The other way of L2 Walker!

ProJecT

Oh cmon 300posts before i could read it wtf. I tryd out now 50+++ Bot versions for my server and the most wont work (verify fail) etc and im really sure this one wont work too but i dont gave up the hope to find a working and then i got Only such Threads like 90million spam posts before you could read. Really bad guys really

It work for sure. If it doesn't work I will pay you.

Oh cmon 300posts before i could read it wtf. I tryd out now 50+++ Bot versions for my server and the most wont work (verify fail) etc and im really sure this one wont work too but i dont gave up the hope to find a working and then i got Only such Threads like 90million spam posts before you could read. Really bad guys really

ye man.. btw they invented a dll that fixes the no walker/phx and i hear they are working on a dll that cracks the dll which prevents the walker/phx.. and im pretty sure the dll to hax the dll that was used for the dll which prevents walker/phx will be made too.. oh btw did i forget to use your messy system? :O

ye man.. btw they invented a dll that fixes the no walker/phx and i hear they are working on a dll that cracks the dll which prevents the walker/phx.. and im pretty sure the dll to hax the dll that was used for the dll which prevents walker/phx will be made too.. oh btw did i forget to use your messy system? :O

Sigh.. silly boy. This is not even a walker. It's a program that recording the keystrokes of the keyboard and the mouse. I can tell you only this.

Sigh.. silly boy. This is not even a walker. It's a program that recording the keystrokes of the keyboard and the mouse. I can tell you only this.

sigh pro programmer, whats the difference? why am i even asking that.. theres none ok? you didnt get my post and what you wrote isnt related to mine like mine wasnt related to yourse so whats your problem? besides not understanding... and if it helps chang ethe walker/phx word in my post to whatever your mind has as client side hax. -.-

and btw its not keyboard and my joystick and w/e usb anus...... its ms global hooks and if its of any worth... thats a lot more than just outside inputs.

sigh pro programmer, whats the difference? why am i even asking that.. theres none ok? you didnt get my post and what you wrote isnt related to mine like mine wasnt related to yourse so whats your problem? besides not understanding... and if it helps chang ethe walker/phx word in my post to whatever your mind has as client side hax. -.-

and btw its not keyboard and my joystick and w/e usb anus...... its ms global hooks and if its of any worth... thats a lot more than just outside inputs.

What the heck? I can understand anything from that you are talking about. Lean English!

/End

Do not reply again.

What the heck? I can understand anything from that you are talking about. Lean English!

/End

Do not reply again.

you mean not spam like you? ^^ hehe learn english and youll understand, but it doesnt matter cuz there are others that do :*

you mean not spam like you? ^^ hehe learn english and youll understand, but it doesnt matter cuz there are others that do :*

youll? There's no word in English dictionary. Probably you mean you'll

cuz? There's no word in English dictionary. Probably you mean "because".

I don't think that I am the one who must learn English.

every time it comes down to this.. you have nothing left so you blame my grammar thats obviously shortened out to fit the forum slang and again you didnt even understand why i said you should learn english rofl.. see thats your problem.. you dont understand, you may know what the words mean.. but it still doesnt make you any less of a nab or you wouldnt come out with stupid things like..

when im obviously not talking about walker or phx.. just the bare logic that i use 2 completely different programs for examples should be enough for your to realize its not about some specific app.. its about client side and i even explained that already...... so why is it so hard for someone that knows english or w/e... to understand something thats been cut down to a point where you need next to 0 programming knowledge to do the simple math..

as i said.. ppl that know more than your 0 in this case... dont need me to answer your nab assumptions in order to understand and rofl.. you can keep trying to quote me and say some shit cuz i dont agree with something you made up.. but it will always end like it will now.. youll cry about my english and ofc all rest you ignore and change theme as long as you dont face the truth that you have no idea of how things work and your experience is as good as the next nabs.. so your continuous spam about whatever the issue you have with whatever doesnt concern this topic just results in more bs and spam.... <- thats why i call you a spammer all the time, you only understand the words and not the matter lol

yaya, google transelator:p!!!

I'm pretty much the only english guy on this forum (active wise i guess). So shut the fuck up and stop spamming!

On topic: Good job! If walker/L2Net doesn't work for me then i'll use this. Thanks!

Actually I've been using a keystroke/mouse algorithm and it works pretty good. The only thing is that as time goes by and I test new places in the map, more code is added to the algorithm. Eventually it will converge into a pretty solid algorithm able of botting in the hardest of places.

I was even able to quad-box main+WC+SWS+BD and alt tab between boxes to be full buffed 100% of the time :D lol

Dude :O Your writting and ideas are so bad, you completelly made me loose all interest in understanding it.

Cheers.

Dude :O Your writting and ideas are so bad, you completelly made me loose all interest in understanding it.

Cheers.

its cuz youre too unexperienced to see im being sarcastic? and its not my ideas lolen.. its me laughing at client side protections.. duh. oO and if theres anything boring here.. its the mouse/keystroke methods (algorithm just sounds fancy, when the method is rlly not).. that limt your "bot" to next to nothing.. if there wasnt a "choose next target" or macros option, theyd fail even more epicly lol.. actually its so retarded, that it cant hurt server, just uses client functions, so no one even cares to prevent it.. well gameguard does, but if you remove that.. its same if you just use a clean system and inject something usefull, not 1001 input bot.. DUH

anyway..... as fare as im concerned, you do not have enough posts to read the topic, nor do you have any knowledge on the subject.. even Project doesnt spam you.. so why exactly did you write that? im sure you need more posts.. so would you do your self a favor and at least spam about something you understand?.. keep me out of it tho.. >.>

Hm, could be nice, shame i cant see it..~80 posts to go!

But, as u said in previous posts, its a mouse/keyboard recorder, how does it work? lol, (imo) sounds like a lame program actually, if it simply records ur mouse n keyboard :P

Could actually use a macro, like this

/target xxxmonster

/useskill xxxskill

/useskill xxxskill

/useskill xxxskill

/useskill xxxskill

/useskill xxxskill

(pickup)

(pickup)

(pickup)

(pickup)

^ use that way dudes, its completely safe! u can even add GHP in the end! :)