New Tags!

mweinz

Hey hello people well this was a bored week cuz i dont have internet on my house. so a lot of free time to make tags. this time i tri to use diffent styles im not really happy with all the tags but for me was a progress idk what more say. was funny and i hope get some cnc or suggestions!

2j3p8hu.jpg

ddyyi1.jpg

2a9qgw8.jpg

13z4rv6.jpg

NOTE: in the anime tags, i dont use vector renders, i just painted it, the result is good im. dont be angry cuz i dont respect the original colors xD

hungry es hambriento, me parece que querias decir "angry", que es es enojado =P

What does it means this man??? :P Use English plz!!!

@+Cs SeeYa

Nc Man It's awesome these texts,Effect,Background etc.....

Rates:

10/10

@GrisoM: haha es sierto ni bola le di a eso, gracias por la correcion :)

@ babylon: thanks man really apreciated, about the quote from grisom he tell what i write wrong =P

the best is DevilMayCry sign :P

indeed ur best was way better xD

but i love most the devilmaycry one :P

and the 1st... the other no so much :/

I like the second one and the forth. Why you made the 1st and the 3d signature like this mate? It's like some C4Ds added in background with out depth/smudging.

What you mean paint? It was black white? If yes you did a perfect job.

PS: SeeYa may do you know what's the name of the guy I have in my avatar? I really need it!

I like the second one and the forth. Why you made the 1st and the 3d signature like this mate? It's like some C4Ds added in background with out depth/smudging.

What you mean paint? It was black white? If yes you did a perfect job.

PS: SeeYa may do you know what's the name of the guy I have in my avatar? I really need it!

is Koizumi from Paradise Kiss <3

BTW Thanks all for the comments!!! i really apreciate that.

Well people im sure this style cant like to all, but i will be glad to hear the reason why you dont like. and no is just the style that one no is really my style all who knows me know that. but i want grow up with my stuff so more smudge, more filters, new liquify, vector things, compo, a lot of things to get a good result none tag is perfect. but i work hard to get the most part of this ones. i dont want stuck just playng with gradinets and c4ds. no is the style is play with new things to learn more. aniway thanks for the comments again :D