[L2OFF] Avalon

smeli

I think no one will play c1 ^^ not your server but c1 ^^ But nice work good luck with your server :P

A lot of old people would play c1...if it was c3 it would be better...but i remember c1 pvp',good times.If you raise the rates a little bit more players will join!

I have tested this server (l2c1.ru 10x), let me share my experience with it.

1. Poor english support. (site in russian, forum in russian with a small english section, game teleport names in russian, I used a lot of translator to get in game)

2. Low server availability. (yesterday I was unable to log in)

3. Roll back. (a couple of hours, it happened a few nimutes ago, it made me quit)

I have tested this server (l2c1.ru 10x), let me share my experience with it.

1. Poor english support. (site in russian, forum in russian with a small english section, game teleport names in russian, I used a lot of translator to get in game)

2. Low server availability. (yesterday I was unable to log in)

3. Roll back. (a couple of hours, it happened a few nimutes ago, it made me quit)

yes, it is, I had even deleted this site form my first post

they had changed teleport zones to russian and banned almost all english support staff (only one left)

now only rpgproject.net remains

this project have english teleport zones and everything else in english, high availability, no rollbacks

but forum still russian, rates x1 and online average is 2 players

well any questions about this server you can ask here or in russian forum

I will answer what I can

• 4 weeks later...

i hate when ppl with only 1 language in site advertising servers in greek/english forum

why they dont go in ru/ro/pl or whatever language is to advertise :S