Hotelul Pentru Scriitori Netrebnici

Raule

24 members have voted

1. 1. Cand ia Nervos permisul?

• Anu asta
    • Anu viitor
    • Niciodata

unde zimi si mie :))) eu stiu doar de garena :)))

raule tot al meu ii mai amre :P

www.dota-league.com iti trebuie cd key original ca sa joci aici ...

garena e un cacat de platforma... numa noobi , leaveri , si copii care injura...+ ca 80 % au mh,ck etc

www.dota-league.com iti trebuie cd key original ca sa joci aici ...

leaveri , si copii care injura.

asta am observat, restu nu stiu despre ce vb :))

ah si nam cd original :D pt nici un joc nam asa cv =)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• SS 75 lvl +5WIT +4 INT -9 MEN DC robe set +4 +3  Dasp. +3 Aqumen B jewerly 160kk Adena Full items wh about 40kk Clean mail  for all 500$ scammers and those who are not ready to pay first, dont waste my time. discord enmenm6928 
    • Hello, you can share from time to time and build cookies out of it. Once you got 100 cookies, you can either add 200€ or 100 cookies more to get access.   Cookies are actually easy to get if you know how to code. Bounties are generally 100+ cookies reward, most fixes begin at 5 cookies (so 20 basic fixes is enough to make 100 cookies), any type of useful rework would be 30-50 cookies.   You got "the luck" to come in a time where public version is almost identical to private version - since both versions are pretty similar for now, whatever you find as issue is actually existing and need to be fixed.   After you are set on private, I don't request a full commitment ; I just need you to be here from time to time, report shits or sharing fixes. I just don't accept anymore 6/8/10/12 months ppl ghosts, saying and doing nothing.   It's enough to get 4-5 average active ppl to get the shit done.   Even if you suck at development, if you're a server admin, just sharing your players issues from your own forums is enough, for exemple - you just have to confirm it under PTS. It benefits you (you got free fixes), and it benefits me (I got reports).   If you're good at development, well, it's normally easier for you to build cookies. Find some bottlenecks, rework it, profit. I don't even need you to know Lineage 2 - just how to make things performant would be already fine.   If you don't have time, generally speaking, avoid to get involved with L2J - at all :D. I don't teach you anything saying programming is time-consuming.
    • Looking for 152 Protocol NA Salvation clients and system
    • Client NA protocol 152  OFFLINE. Do you have it there?
  • Topics