TiTan Aion new

domuk

i told u,I'll leave this topic;about ur "website" is not a website,there are the same "features"(them are not features)as u posted here.Now u showed the real features,why don't u change them in the website as well?or better change the website directly instead of trying to make ur website similar to a .com site.hf!

domuk accept what they say all. its not your server here respect the others. none its noob or moron or something else here ok? you will have good and bad comments. if you will resume this report.

i know only 1 noob but anyway. good luck.

Thanks  for your  wisdom kost, but i don't quite get your point about who's server this is, we all use same source code  from l2j or in my case it source code from Aion unique with mods and  fixes I write or  acquire from open source bases. You run a server compiled from l2j official how much content did you  write? I host the server I compiled like all the rest of you. I just hope this community will stop the fighting and get on with the developing.

Furthermore I don't need your  good luck wishes, as i have a good mind and will succeed with out your help .

All the above comment have come from server owners who are just trying to put a new server down, sad but true.

Ok Kidos,  over and out i will no longer post  my shares here you will have to come visit my development site soon bye

to make 1 server good domuk you need this

site with.com

dedi

good server no bugs

and advertisment

hopzone or topzone

soon i will open my aion server again.

anyway bb.

• 2 weeks later...

to make 1 server good domuk you need this

site with.com

dedi

good server no bugs

and advertisment

hopzone or topzone

soon i will open my aion server again.

anyway bb.

well i wonder why you closed it in first place. however i dont like your attitude and the attitude of persons like you. instead of saying a thanks better dont say nothing mate in the first place.and btw shall i start talking now or later?and basically you should thank some ppl that they share at least. so my final word? let the ppl work and dont be so b1tchy with the community

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks  dj_spiros, anyway news is we have updated a lot since my last post so come check out our new website and server, were at latest revision with anti speed hack and custom droplist.  official spawns in major towns ....enjoy thanks for reading.

http://www.on-plaync.com

We have a new site and a video now check us out

www.on-plaync.com/

Were running revision 1600 Aion unique with  official npc  spawn list  and much more . :-*

Honestly, with that domain, you're just asking to get rolled by NCSoft. Have fun with the FBI.