v1 cat anime in red

2n9j8sy.jpg

v2 wild girl in purple

fms6xt.jpg

v3 Magician anime in green

3brc9.jpg

v4 Batman

907slv.jpg

damn... why would you use those freaky low quality stars and roses...

get rid of them, use v1-2-3.. the others just make the final outcome worse..  use a bigger scale for your username and remove the crappy bevel and emboss and external glow effect... use stroke>internal max 3px probably white to make a perimeter, then use internal shadow>white with color dodge and play with the values to meet your likes.

lolqh.jpg

Anyway, if there's a real pro out there, he would probably notice i overburned the perimeter on purpose...

PSD here

btw the second sig has Kalen from "Code geass" , 3rd sig's resolution is out of bounds and really annoying and probably features a bad materialization of Hatsune miku and its generally the same patern as the above, and last but not least batman's sig is not comment-able..Ohhhh and please, don't start using 2-3 sigs at a time :S

damn... why would you use those freaky low quality stars and roses...

get rid of them, use v1-2-3.. the others just make the final outcome worse..  use a bigger scale for your username and remove the crappy bevel and emboss and external glow effect... use stroke>internal max 3px probably white to make a perimeter, then use internal shadow>white with color dodge and play with the values to meet your likes.

lolqh.jpg

Anyway, if there's a real pro out there, he would probably notice i overburned the perimeter on purpose...

PSD here

thx for ur infos, on the other sigs im gonna make better the texts

downloading your psd, thx m8!

btw the sig that u made is awesome!

btw sorry for being harsh

no problem m8, btw i just saw the psd, its fucking awesome!! im gonna create new sig later and i promise it would be better than those crap that i did above;)

v1 cat anime in red

2n9j8sy.jpg

v2 wild girl in purple

fms6xt.jpg

v3 Magician anime in green

3brc9.jpg

v4 Batman

907slv.jpg

-v3 isn't a signature. signature is a signature dude (υπογραφή) it can't be with such big resolution.

-v4 check batman , check his body you have made it too thin , text sucks (don't add random effects especially hard stroke) hard black borders in such dark signature ?

-v2 a bit nice but as i said the text sucks , there is no need for such stroke around it. it kills it with all the signature. plus the borders are too big again.

-v1 too simple and again you need to work the text.

for fonts check this site http://www.dafont.com/ it has all the styles