[C4 OFF] Lineage II Intensity

Qlimax™

Guessing if 100 ppl donate clan hall what he is going to do.

Well i guess after i saw theese hillarious donations imma not gonna even test it. Also c4 is an old and failed chronicle. lol

if 100 people donate Clan Hall then he will get 15000 euros...

//ontopic  join this server guys is the best!!!

the old c4 game!!!!!!!

As stated on Server forum,the server will be soon online as those guys from Datacenter give access to Qlimax.There will be  a wipe too,so everything will be equal like a fresh start.Frequent events coming,power to the players

Cheers

Hey guys, the server is great ! Yes is true that they got some security problems. Anyway does guys how i can see, They don't let us down. I heard that they fix the problem already and soon they gonna buy a strong security system and also they will change the hoster.

if you already play l2g-oldskool,then DON'T register there with the same account,cuz the admins were admins of oldskool,and they were banned for corruption,so they will see your accounts and scam you at oldskool(one player with good gear has been recently scammed that way!)