[gr]Ban sx for ever.

Vazelos

Zitaw na faei ban for ever afti i tsoutsou pou mas to pezei "kapios" kai brizei tin ellada kai tin elliniki simaia.

an 8elete exw ena karo replies tou apotiximenou-rezilemenou na diksw.

Full triggers kai na ginete track i ip tou kai ban pali.

Episis pote benei kamouflarismenos me "canadiki" simaia epidi de 8elei na dei o kosmos ti einai gt pi8anon drepete kai ton katalabenoume na trwei ban.

no ;o

Yes it is, and you should shame of it.Racism behavior should be punished.Get real, stop talking always about one person that didn't really insulted you, before you do it.

That's my opinion,

-Blane

Yes it is, and you should shame of it.Racism behavior should be punished.Get real, stop talking always about one person that didn't really insulted you, before you do it.

That's my opinion,

-Blane

if you don't know the whole story why are you posting ...

Your personal fights are not interesting this forum ,,, If you want ...fight in real or by pm msn... go ahead

if you don't know the whole story why are you posting ...

We are not reading your personal stories sorry ...

he flamed the greek flag and all bout greeks. what should i do?

what should i do now??

What if i start put some words on greek flag?

Does Blane, as a greek one, deserve that?

And then ppl ask why gr topic was deleted. All days flame. sX did what he did, he got what he got. Where is the point still going on with damn old flames. Chatting is supposed to make fun, learning new things, by countries you never been, by meeting new ppl. and not stressing brains with such kids useless words.

We are not reading your personal stories sorry ...

nothing personal with sx. nor msn/steam/ nothing. not even pm via mxc. i am talking about posts which have been made here but deleted fast by global mods to avoid flames (they did good)