A more concrete success of enchanting.

derf

most of them are once. too bad u guys cant see my post. but i can clue you. +3 -> +4,  if ( success = true ) { then you can enchant up safely if u follow the procedure without any interfences) else ( fail )

:p

most of them are once. too bad u guys cant see my post. but i can clue you. +3 -> +4,  if ( success = true ) { then you can enchant up safely if u follow the procedure without any interfences) else ( fail )

:p

walker script?

There's a purpose for the postcount protection, stop posting things like "I cannot see it" "I don't have enough posts" "I want to see it" blah blah blah...

If you CANNOT see it yet, DON'T POST on the thread, instead, try to CONTRIBUTE with USEFUL posts, instead of SPAM. This is very annoying, you know. -_-

There's a purpose for the postcount protection, stop posting things like "I cannot see it" "I don't have enough posts" "I want to see it" blah blah blah...

If you CANNOT see it yet, DON'T POST on the thread, instead, try to CONTRIBUTE with USEFUL posts, instead of SPAM. This is very annoying, you know. -_-

pfff untill we have thre posts it will b fixed:P