A more concrete success of enchanting.

derf

bhmmmmm i am newe here and i will try this exploits or bugs:)

You can not test this "trick" becouse you have no enough posts...

BTW: enchanting with a dwarf is realy better :D and I heard, that reccomendations help a bit too.

Yes, there a option in config files on servers l2j... echant."something", but is disable by deflaut. I do not know about recomendations, but I do not belive this way.

Well..in l2x reccomendations help with crafting. E.G. a dwarf with blue nick has betten change of succeding like 75% item creating. Of course you can't test it normaly, but still. I preffer blue dwarves :)

Well..in l2x reccomendations help with crafting. E.G. a dwarf with blue nick has betten change of succeding like 75% item creating. Of course you can't test it normaly, but still. I preffer blue dwarves :)

isn't crafting infected by crafters lvl ?

sorry for offtopic

too bad i can't see the enchant trick, but i think it works, as far i saw the screenshots (btw, what was the servers enchant rate?)

isn't crafting infected by crafters lvl ?

sorry for offtopic

too bad i can't see the enchant trick, but i think it works, as far i saw the screenshots (btw, what was the servers enchant rate?)

Thats true. But all in all, everything calculates... :D [a bit away from topic, but what the hey, atleast no useles posts]

Thats true. But all in all, everything calculates... :D [a bit away from topic, but what the hey, atleast no useles posts]

Well, I think is true. But craft and enchant are two things differents. :D . btw has a Crafter on l2max, called Sweethoney, she got lvl 78 and did made 3 class and blue name, if I am right, she never fail to craft 60%. I mean, weapons A and S.

well its not only for bows. i have a +13 as haste and +10 MM in L2R. just that my account got banned there. ive tried other weapons like basalt hammer and the pole that are used by those dudes that land stuns. they go up to +10 easily. in fact i made 3 11+ basalt hammer. however mage weapons are harder. i dont know why but it justis

well its not only for bows. i have a +13 as haste and +10 MM in L2R. just that my account got banned there. ive tried other weapons like basalt hammer and the pole that are used by those dudes that land stuns. they go up to +10 easily. in fact i made 3 11+ basalt hammer. however mage weapons are harder. i dont know why but it justis

Which server did you played ? Or you still play ?(I mean, which server this "math" work or you tried.):D