interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Origins (x10)

kanax

im sorry but mine playing finished :D

shot00000ia.png

1 Mob = 1 Karma Clear :(

but the server is amaizing :)

Good Luck !

sorry but was playing from 10 minustes :(

when problem is fixed I will come back :D couse I realy like this server

sorry but was playing from 10 minustes :(

when problem is fixed I will come back :D couse I realy like this server

Your karma has been cleared. I've also announced already that this would be fixed on next restart. There was a problem with the algorithm for clearing because i did not expect so many low-level characters to pk....It's easily solved but i did not want to make a restart that fast.

would be more amazing if you put down a little bit the shop price.I dont have even eongh adena to buy shots lol

I understand the prices of the GM-shop are a bit overdone, but it's mainly to encourage people to craft/create/buy them from other players and to sustain economy, since the GM-shop should not be the main way for getting these items.

For everyone else, we have 1134 characters created since 18.00 GMT today, all are welcome :)

YOu should change the rate to x35 or smth. WIth l2j and low rate isnt really a big deal. Today on a another l2j opened with mid rate x75 and server had 600 player online at start.