Spamming CP pots [Move added]

iamhere

I'd need to know if someone know about an exploit/bugg/suggestion for using CP potions.

This movie explains pretty much everything: http://files.filefront.com//;8393820;;/

My question is if that is an exploit or something else, if anybody know I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

Damn :P ! I think this is server's stuff :P its with cooldown maybe that server have no CP Pots cooldown and in some servers u must wait 2-3 seconds to put onother cp pot...

It should be like you say 2-3 sec cooldown, atleast thats how it is in retail

Oh i know about this shit ;).

Google Auto SS.

its a program that was used in the c3 times when you had to press that damn button to activate ss.

but it also has a function to make Cp pots spammable.

You buy cp pots and set a delay betwen them and you press a button to activate it and it starts spamming.

Have Fun

it's a macro ... use macro egz: put greater cp and not greater cp :) in table egz: 2 1  and 2 2 then use macro and drag those 2 1 and 2 2 from table to macro text line. U will see like this /useshortcut 2 1 and in second line /useshortcut 2 2.  Save macro and spam it :) Also u can put hp pots in 2 3 ;D  if macro works shit use 2 1 and 2 2 with fingers :> spammm! I allways using 2 tipe of cp pots :)

it's a macro ... use macro egz: put greater cp and not greater cp :) in table egz: 2 1  and 2 2 then use macro and drag those 2 1 and 2 2 from table to macro text line. U will see like this /useshortcut 2 1 and in second line /useshortcut 2 2.  Save macro and spam it :) Also u can put hp pots in 2 3 ;D  if macro works shit use 2 1 and 2 2 with fingers :> spammm! I allways using 2 tipe of cp pots :)

Wrong! you clearly see in the video that one of the players is using what you tell me to do & the other does it 3x faster than him. He does it in other way

drop CP pots on skillbar, on position 12..

now u must fast push F12 button!

'my finger

is on the button

my finger

is on the button(...)' so... push the button:D

Wrong! All of the normal ways has been tried on j3 in the video & he does it 3x times slower than Hydrallisk

Damn :P ! I think this is server's stuff :P its with cooldown maybe that server have no CP Pots cooldown and in some servers u must wait 2-3 seconds to put onother cp pot...

Server does have cooldown, I've played there for 3 years. Clearly look at j3, hes doing it normal way

maybe there using greater cp pot and cp pot together

j3 in video does use both but he does it 3x slower than hydrallisk. Thats the problem here!

Oh i know about this shit ;).

Google Auto SS.

its a program that was used in the c3 times when you had to press that damn button to activate ss.

but it also has a function to make Cp pots spammable.

You buy cp pots and set a delay betwen them and you press a button to activate it and it starts spamming.

Have Fun

This makes sence somehow, thanks alot

Wrong! you clearly see in the video that one of the players is using what you tell me to do & the other does it 3x faster than him. He does it in other way

than maybe ig walker with script somehow..

Hes using a macro for normal cp pots and greater thats it u can see the delay its not the same i tryed it i see it.if it would be spamed it would be fast with the same delay but its not so thats it...

and nop its not a IG have the script for IG and with it u cant spam it even if ur changing the delay nothing works.so the program from c3 times wont also work :P

It worked for me.

*tested on l2solid c4OFF*