I just Pwned http://www.raidfight.com

Server GRACIA EPILOGUE.

I bugged all npc/mobs,in finally server xD

Screen:

buggedlol.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH05CNTInsE

and i have a bunch of friends playing there HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

I GO TO PWNED AND l2mafia.gr xD

do it for the good of the L][ Community !

i don't get anything by photo. Just a PM by random guys.

Go login in server and will do not see npcs/mobs and now are 800 players /2000 when was server normal.

Would you mind telling us how you did it? ;D

Maybe yes ,maybe not. Btw we have a leeching guy and he copy my share in another website and i cant posting.

Maybe yes ,maybe not. Btw we have a leeching guy and he copy my share in another website and i cant posting.

can you try this at atlantis in 1h or whenever you want. I'll enter there just to see. Just curious.....

can you try this at atlantis in 1h or whenever you want. I'll enter there just to see. Just curious.....

I cant login there, i don;'t have client gracia final , only gracia epilogue and interlude.

I cant login there, i don;'t have client gracia final , only gracia epilogue and interlude.

you can play final with epilogue btw nice pic ^^ how did you do it ?  I want to -beep- a srv

you can play final with epilogue btw nice pic ^^ how did you do it ?  I want to -beep- a srv

No,i cant,when i press on server and to press ok , he say : your client have a different protocol.

Server now is fine,Btw i try in l2mafia.gr server 02 but my client l2.exe close when i try to do. :D

P.S:Server Still have problems.