Need some help with updater...

Xerus

Question

Hi guys, i need some help with the updater... i put the files in my website and i edit _settings.ini to download the files but when i try to update it says update failed... when i go to the specific folder of the folder i put in the "updatesurl" i can download files but from updater no...

11 answers to this question

there are lot of different updaters try out different versions from these useless craps + just couristy...what you want to update which folder since these crappy updaters cant update only the system folder...

there are lot of different updaters try out different versions from these useless craps + just couristy...what you want to update which folder since these crappy updaters cant update only the system folder...

can u give me a link of a good updater? i really need one

can u give me a link of a good updater? i really need one

no since im not braindead noob enough to use one use the search function

you obviously didnt understand that i have problem with these updaters...

use official updater bye...what i understand is you want to use your own updater for a reason which you believe its valid while its just a failure

sry for double post but i think i found the problem i need this updater files from here http://rapidshare.com/files/131475050/L2Uv2.0.2_w_sources_.7z if someone have them pls upload in 4shared or smt cause i try all day and it always says servers in use bla bla bla and i cant download !

omg give links... i searched for ur topics but didnt found any

Maybe tommorow i will create a guide how to install and edit them + download links in order to download them.

I'm busy right now.

Maybe tommorow i will create a guide how to install and edit them + download links in order to download them.

I'm busy right now.

i thought u already said u have a guide and 6 updaters...