Suggestions to make money

Ryuzaki

i'm looking for some way to use walker to make money,i have  spoilers lv 68/45/40, a destro 62, a bd 50 about and a crafter lv 62.

i'm using crafter to craft and sell all the day,i used spoiler to make mats as cbp and sop and ewc but now i wanna have some suggestions to make more money:)

thnx in advance  ;)

i'm looking for some way to use walker to make money,i have  spoilers lv 68/45/40, a destro 62, a bd 50 about and a crafter lv 62.

i'm using crafter to craft and sell all the day,i used spoiler to make mats as cbp and sop and ewc but now i wanna have some suggestions to make more money:)

thnx in advance  ;)

good way to earn money take a low lvl spoiler 28-30 go to crypts of disgrace there are a mob which drop for spoil nice amount of steel idk the mob name now and put it in party with high lvl chars so 0 exp and than you just leave the bot there when you finished go market and sell it steel always good money...

maybe make B grade duals and crystalize it? B crystals are good option to make money, it depends what serwer you play now. About bot, I always set sh or necro with buffers, deep in woa, spot with angels, no1 exp there and its good drop on angels

on that lvl you can only craft and spoil mats(best adena) when you get bigger you can make some event like event for tateosian recipe or (but you need to that make some sctipts in L2Net becouse l2walker havent many script comment) recipe s grade in fog (min. destro + ic + tateosian + hd+f, wc,bd,sws)