[help] problem open UnrealE utx in epilogue client

Devolick

Sorry, but your decrypted file L2Font-e.utx doesn't work with Epilogue. I encrypted and the same. I think is a good protection. Any idea?

try make your own L2Font-e.utx... is simple just with Umodel export all textures of L2Font-e.utx and make one utx and done see what happen and tell me ok hope help you..

[share]Unreal Model Viewer [All Chronicles]

Sorry, but your decrypted file L2Font-e.utx doesn't work with Epilogue. I encrypted and the same. I think is a good protection. Any idea?

try make your own L2Font-e.utx... is simple just with Umodel export all textures of L2Font-e.utx and make one utx and done see what happen and tell me ok hope help you..

[share]Unreal Model Viewer [All Chronicles]

If I try export with Umodel I have this:

*** ERROR: Package "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloa

ds\Archive\L2Font-e.utx": wrong name index 7110

FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UMaterial::

Serialize <- UTexture::Serialize <- LoadObject:L2Font-e.Font.SmallFont-e, pos=86

9 <- UObject::EndLoad <- UnPackage::CreateExport:C:\Documents and Settings\Admin

istrator\My Documents\Downloads\Archive\L2Font-e.utx:1 <- LoadWholePackage <- Ma

in

If I try export with Umodel I have this:

*** ERROR: Package "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloa

ds\Archive\L2Font-e.utx": wrong name index 7110

FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UMaterial::

Serialize <- UTexture::Serialize <- LoadObject:L2Font-e.Font.SmallFont-e, pos=86

9 <- UObject::EndLoad <- UnPackage::CreateExport:C:\Documents and Settings\Admin

istrator\My Documents\Downloads\Archive\L2Font-e.utx:1 <- LoadWholePackage <- Ma

in

well so no support new client Epilogue think maybe soon we get a new tool for do it

Gracia Epilogue decrypted L2Font-e: http://rapidshare.com/files/349351053/L2font-e.rar

by LauQ

I should post new link of update Umodel soon, you probably use an old version of the current link from some old topic ^^

Gracia Epilogue decrypted L2Font-e: http://rapidshare.com/files/349351053/L2font-e.rar

by LauQ

I should post new link of update Umodel soon, you probably use an old version of the current link from some old topic ^^

yeah is the true but i can't edit my post is cause is old version have in my post

LauQ. This "new" l2font suppose work with Epilogue or not?

Nope.

I exported all files and I try to make new file and we will see.

Ok. I made this new file and encrypted by method 121.

Insufficient Memory.(8)

Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.

You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

LauQ

How come your file working with your Epilogue and with my not. Maybe you didn't tell me everything?

My file is a DECRYPTED utx, so you can just open it with UnrealRuntime editor.

As I said: you probably used an old version of Umodel, which made you unable to take all the textures.

If you want to run the game with an edited .utx, you need a patched system too.

And if you get error 'File is Corrupted: .../l2font-e.utx", then you forgot to encrypt 121 it

I did everything like you said. I export all files form UnrealRuntie Editor in dds format, next I import all in new file with package. I encrypt with 121 and I got this error:

Insufficient Memory.( 8 )

Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.

You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

Encrypt with different methods like 111 or 212 is error 'File is Corrupted: .../l2font-e.utx"

OK. So problem is with pathed system. I use patched system - CT24_PatchedSystem_byLauQ. All files from system folder works, I can edit etc. I can put my own utx files with pictures for example for my teleports:

telep.jpg

... and everything works. I encrypt using:

DStuff's common stuff

l2encdec v2.9.3 (7z) (sha1: a454bdb072df7158593ca27577ca943a10d9a064)   (22:47, 20-09-09)

with method 121.

Only l2font-e.utx doesn't work. What to do...

I know, but l2font-e.utx is problem. If U have custom l2font-e.utx which is working with epilog, please give me link.

Who has decrypted orginal l2font-e.utx? Which I can edit in Unreal Editor...