[Discuss] Lineage II: Dying or Ressurecting?

@lauq and DS:i play wow too...does that mean im a wow kiddo?nahhh...2ndly i played l2 as my 1st MMORPG and from what i see now yeah L2 copies hards WoW...i compared those 2 and i m sure WoW wins easily

the graphics might suck but rest assured that many players join WoW cuz L2 doesnt offer features to players.for instance Blizzard put the new feature to grind(exp) on dungeons between players from different realms with gold income and item rewards...so a lot easier exp and less bots

about the copies:

*char windows and inventory windows are copied from WoW to L2

*character stats too

*pvp system

*Territories fight at wow exist from the beginning(Plaguelands/Arathi basin/Warsong gulch)

*classes and weapons

experienced players know that and thats the reason why L2 dies slowly.Chaotic thrones v99 didnt offer real changes...for instance i dont know what gracia final with 2.2 changes are.

PS: official realms offer different gameplays than private ones...whilst you say <go play official L2, i reply that you should do the same at WoW>.i admit that wow priv servers suck...the real balanced gameplay is at Official

Yeah, that's right.During the summer I was playing on Alonsus realm and I think I understood what WoW means ;D

Ontopic:L2 is not dying and will never die.The addicted and some other fans will keep playing.

@lauq and DS:i play wow too...does that mean im a wow kiddo?nahhh...2ndly i played l2 as my 1st MMORPG and from what i see now yeah L2 copies hards WoW...i compared those 2 and i m sure WoW wins easily

the graphics might suck but rest assured that many players join WoW cuz L2 doesnt offer features to players.for instance Blizzard put the new feature to grind(exp) on dungeons between players from different realms with gold income and item rewards...so a lot easier exp and less bots

about the copies:

*char windows and inventory windows are copied from WoW to L2

*character stats too

*pvp system

*Territories fight at wow exist from the beginning(Plaguelands/Arathi basin/Warsong gulch)

*classes and weapons

experienced players know that and thats the reason why L2 dies slowly.Chaotic thrones v99 didnt offer real changes...for instance i dont know what gracia final with 2.2 changes are.

PS: official realms offer different gameplays than private ones...whilst you say <go play official L2, i reply that you should do the same at WoW>.i admit that wow priv servers suck...the real balanced gameplay is at Official

How can wow's pvp system be similar to l2's?

I'll have to disagree.

Sorry for the offt but, when was l3 going to be released?

/reported

wow pvp system is the most crappy system that ever created nothing can win over the lineage pvp system there are no copy in it

everything is changed not really copy

every mmo copy from others so whats the point of this?nothing

char stats copied?im lolled at this one Noble seriously...that was the fail of 2010 the char stats copied...

armors weapons copied where?in looks?HELL NO i never saw that ugly weapons like in wow in any mmorpg...armors same

the fight beetwen realms shit...i saw it in other mmorpgs too and guess what nobody complain about such shit there...

So i ask honestly someone give an answer and WITH A POINT cut that nonsense crap all of you say this is just the same bullshit what everyone says like a lot of stupid schemed kid who says what daddy said so...

@lauq and DS:i play wow too...does that mean im a wow kiddo?nahhh

Ok, I actually just meant the graphics, I guess the average age of WoW players is around 18-20? Anyway, beside the graphical impression WoW gives me, or at least WoW from before cataclysm, there isn't much I can argue it is a bad game, so I might try it somewhere when Cataclysm is released. But the discuss is about L2, and I am just guessing that the idea that L2 is copying WoW doesn't effect the dying of L2 very much.

@Intrepid: perhaps you should go a little more "low profile" again ^^

PS: Am I wrong if I say most of the things are already said in these 8 pages?

intrepid look..

the wow pvp system is equal,balanced,correct. even a priest if he is experienced can kill a tank and vise versa...at l2 an archer with 1200 att power can even kill 2 players at the same time :/

about the weapons.what do you expect with the toon graphics wow has>? realism? lol :D 8) even with toon graphics we still have better enchament outlooks :P

about the rest i prefer not to give an answer 8) i played both games...i judge equally...ppl that dont have even tried something and give replies only by watching youtube videos are giving me the impression of ppl that haste to judge...

intrepid look..

the wow pvp system is equal,balanced,correct. even a priest if he is experienced can kill a tank and vise versa...at l2 an archer with 1200 att power can even kill 2 players at the same time :/

about the weapons.what do you expect with the toon graphics wow has>? realism? lol :D 8) even with toon graphics we still have better enchament outlooks :P

about the rest i prefer not to give an answer 8) i played both games...i judge equally...ppl that dont have even tried something and give replies only by watching youtube videos are giving me the impression of ppl that haste to judge...

Indeed, thanks for protecting WoW's pride <3 . Anyway if you put it like that NobLe i must clear something out. If you are "that" kind of player that just wants to play smth ... medieval-like ofc you'd choose L2 if you want to play a fantasy play WoW .

Well thread #Locked. What had to be discussed was discussed. If the thread creator is not satisfied with what the forum offered so far he can pm me to unlock so the discussion to continue altho i think we're done.