Certifacations skills

Dragondoomer

Question

Hallo guys.I need a help on a subject about certifications skills.Quest works fine and normal.You take the books.But the skills are not active.

I have Gracia Final server the lastet update.Maybe i should change from stats/skills?

Thank you for your time if you answer :)

7 answers to this question

But the skills are not active. What you mean? Certifications skill are Passive..

And if you want to say that you can't get skills, so you need talk with npc then you are in bace class..

Or, wait. You saying, that skills don't add status?

But the skills are not active. What you mean? Certifications skill are Passive..

And if you want to say that you can't get skills, so you need talk with npc then you are in bace class..

The skills are passive like fighters will-archers etc.But they dont appeard when you are in combat or if you farm.I have take the skill but still dont work..My atk.speed is same with before and that happens with ALL certifi.Skills

Or, wait. You saying, that skills don't add status?

Add status and activated Icon.To understand if its activated or not.

I mean..I have take a certification skill Haste ability..Ok?When i fight..The skills its not appear like Fighters will-Archers will-Dagger Mastery does...No effects ..Simple.!