Programs request

lazos1993

Guys if u want a program and u can't find it just pm me his name and i will send u a link with it as soon i read your message...But only programs such antiviruses,image/video editors and others...

I won't give u ANY hacking/cracking program so don't bother to ask me.......

Programs won't contain any virus/worm/keylogger and will be with crack so u will get the full version

Rules:Only 1 program request per week for each 60 posts u got..so if u got 120 u can ask me 2 programs per week.

NO HACKING/CRACKING PROGRAMS.

Send me only 1 pm and no more i will answer u when i can.

P.S:If what i do is illegal any moderator send me a pm and i will delete the topic.dont put me - karma

Delete this post or if a mod sees it you will be warned. At least tell what programs you can give and if someone wants contact him through pm. Its because its warez.

P.S I agree NOD32 is good and need little ram, I have it too:) Although I wouldnt tell that its the #1 at finding viruses, maybe #2 :P

And a gift from me to MaxCheaters to keep your pc safe and secure from hackers/viruses

This is the best Antivirue ever.It don't take much RAM at startup and it provides the best protection

The download includes the crack and updater so u can use it 4 ever

INSTRUCTIONS:Install Nod32 and when it asks to restart pc dont restart.Open the folder in the file and install nod32 Fix v2,2.exe and restart your pc and then put NOD32 UpdateViewer2.07.4.0.exe in the nod32 directory and run it ..Grats u can use nod32 4 ever and update it.

nod32jc0.jpg

Comprehensive Protection

Running separate applications for viruses, hackers, adware, and spyware can slow your PC, be difficult to manage, and provide questionable protection. Beware of large, bloated internet security suites that consume hundreds of megabytes on your PC. These typically exist because vendors have acquired products and 'bundled' them together. In contrast, ESET NOD32 was designed from the core as a single, highly-optimized engine that works as a unified Anti-Threat system to protect against a broad spectrum of malware. Viruses, worms, spyware, and other malicious attacks, which are constantly evolving. ESET NOD32 utilizes patent-pending ThreatSense® Technology to detect tomorrow's threats in real-time, by analyzing code execution for malicious intent - keeping you ahead of the malware-writers.

Minimal Performance Impact

NOD32 conserves resources in memory and on disk, leaving more for your critical applications. The installer is just 11 MB and the application consumes an average 23 MB in memory (this fluctuates with changes to the detection technology). ThreatSense updates, which include heuristics logic and signatures, are usually between 20 kB and 50 kB. Switch to NOD32 and be more productive.

Other details can me found at:

http://www.eset.com/products/index.php

everything is just nice but you must now forget that we are not a warez forum so putting out warez links makes us a Warez forum!Links are removed you get your last warning....everything can be done Via Pm no need to post them here!

lol im using AVIRA and its totaly free for use :P as for now from time to time if someone wants to check if i its good i install some else shit that someone recomendsme to see if there are some virus that avira didnt find:P and gues what there is no virus. Im using it for about 3 years and even once didnt have any shit on my comp... so go and try it i recomend you that antyvir :P  http://www.free-av.com/

(firewall one of the best in my opinion is sygate personal fw pro but its not for free;] )

• 2 weeks later...