New chronicle???

Cook

it looks like changing hairs of l2 from brune to blond or inverse. nothing new. the gameplay remain same.

omg dude you are too narrow minded or that. isn't it new that a dwarf warsmith for example will be able to have blunt weapon on the one hand and dagger on the other hand ?

- Fighter classes will be able to wield two different weapons at the same time, like a sword in the left hand and a blunt in the right hand.

gameplay doesn't change ?

- Quest NPCs will be marked with a little animation over their heads.
- Tanks will be given attack-strengthening buffs they can bestow on party members.
- Mages will be able to cast two different spells at the same time, using both hands.
- Tanks will be able to attract targets over a long distance.
- Daggers will be able to summon up duplicates of themselves to assist them in battle.
- Buffers will be given high-level Dooomcryer buffs.
- Summoners will be will be able to summon two Servitors at a time.
- Fighter classes will be able to wield two different weapons at the same time, like a sword in the left hand and a blunt in the right hand.
- Dancers and Singers will be given extremely good party buffs.
- Archers will be given a Sniper Stance.

(and more)

lolkkthxbb

omg dude you are too narrow minded or that. isn't it new that a dwarf warsmith for example will be able to have blunt weapon on the one hand and dagger on the other hand ?

ahh lol didn't notice this really.

gameplay doesn't change ?

- Quest NPCs will be marked with a little animation over their heads.
- Tanks will be given attack-strengthening buffs they can bestow on party members.
- Mages will be able to cast two different spells at the same time, using both hands.
- Tanks will be able to attract targets over a long distance.
- Daggers will be able to summon up duplicates of themselves to assist them in battle.
- Buffers will be given high-level Dooomcryer buffs.
- Summoners will be will be able to summon two Servitors at a time.
- Dancers and Singers will be given extremely good party buffs.
- Archers will be given a Sniper Stance.

(and more)

lolkkthxbb

some NPc had on head had (!) now gonna have (***) w/e. this is lolkkthxbb for me.

like i said at the other topic:

Since it is called Line(AGE) better idea would be starting it as a child and finishing it as an old man/woman dead by big age.

all changes you quote make game more comfortable.

Real change?? starting like i said, as a child, learning/exercising/growing up.

Towns: let's get some ideas by Gve's. Every town is like a base for 1 faction. Ppl can join a town by ranks (no idea what ranks, they can do it how they want) by completing some quests for example.

Leader of a town is choosed by ppl who live and work in the town. by votes for example. So leader now need to manage all town, all ppl, all needs.

Needs/Mobs: mobs that drop adena and items for foods, medicines, etc etc. Items that can be turned into foods/med etc by leader in the castle. Items that can be traded to any other town. We see in game Supply-Demand which need managment skills by leaders and not only press F1.

Shop: every one can take some items for few adenas. Leader have to create the army but 1st need make euqips (custom) for a good army. So now ppl of a town need farm/make quests to be rdy for the real action

Sieges: Every leader of town can attack another town in order to gain more benefits.

Best idea for me would be for no teleports. Going from 1 town to another town like a Roman Army on ancient times :P

ETC ETC ETC ..............

These can be new ideas, not?!

ahh lol didn't notice this really.some NPc had on head had (!) now gonna have (***) w/e. this is lolkkthxbb for me.

like i said at the other topic:

Since it is called Line(AGE) better idea would be starting it as a child and finishing it as an old man/woman dead by big age.

all changes you quote make game more comfortable.

Real change?? starting like i said, as a child, learning/exercising/growing up.

Towns: let's get some ideas by Gve's. Every town is like a base for 1 faction. Ppl can join a town by ranks (no idea what ranks, they can do it how they want) by completing some quests for example.

Leader of a town is choosed by ppl who live and work in the town. by votes for example. So leader now need to manage all town, all ppl, all needs.

Needs/Mobs: mobs that drop adena and items for foods, medicines, etc etc. Items that can be turned into foods/med etc by leader in the castle. Items that can be traded to any other town. We see in game Supply-Demand which need managment skills by leaders and not only press F1.

Shop: every one can take some items for few adenas. Leader have to create the army but 1st need make euqips (custom) for a good army. So now ppl of a town need farm/make quests to be rdy for the real action

Sieges: Every leader of town can attack another town in order to gain more benefits.

Best idea for me would be for no teleports. Going from 1 town to another town like a Roman Army on ancient times :P

ETC ETC ETC ..............

These can be new ideas, not?!

now its obvious you dont like l2 because its not based on your ideas

now its obvious you dont like l2 because its not based on your ideas

hahaha ye that was a little extreme idea  :) but still not so bad for years 2010+. :P

this is an epic fail.

I guess it will be Lineage II Dagger Chronicle

this is an epic fail! Lineage isn't translated to Line age.

Lineage means:

1a. Direct descent from a particular ancestor; ancestry.

b. Derivation.

2. The descendants of a common ancestor considered to be the founder of the line.

Had to google it because I knew what it means but couldn't define it! Also it would suck for gameplay to die from age! Imagine being the best player in a low rate server, literally having spited blood becoming one and then Dying from old age! x( That would suck BAD!

Anyway! I bet all of us could think of more ideas that cold be added! To bad we can't make them have them on an update!

wow... sorry to say, but as Cook said nicely, and I won't: it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. At least also go read the story before you give suggestions...

Anyway, L2j got two months, or something, to get good on track, and then they need to workout this big guy :)

wow... sorry to say, but as Cook said nicely, and I won't: it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. At least also go read the story before you give suggestions...

Anyway, L2j got two months, or something, to get good on track, and then they need to workout this big guy :)

more than 2 months because its on korean PTS now only not on korean live so the NA/Europian sync dont started yet i think it will be out at april for l2j

koreans make bablablablabla new chronicles destroying l2...

funny they dont destroy it since they have more and more player :D

koreans make bablablablabla new chronicles destroying l2...

koreans made l2... and l1...

more than 2 months because its on korean PTS now only not on korean live so the NA/Europian sync dont started yet i think it will be out at april for l2j

Hmm ok, too bad actually, but perhaps not for l2j (and forks) ;)

this is an epic fail! Lineage isn't translated to Line age.

Lineage means:

1a. Direct descent from a particular ancestor; ancestry.

b. Derivation.

2. The descendants of a common ancestor considered to be the founder of the line.

Had to google it because I knew what it means but couldn't define it! Also it would suck for gameplay to die from age! Imagine being the best player in a low rate server, literally having spited blood becoming one and then Dying from old age! x( That would suck BAD!

Anyway! I bet all of us could think of more ideas that cold be added! To bad we can't make them have them on an update!

this was a reason of dividing it with ( ) w/e just let it.

this was a reason of dividing it with ( ) w/e just let it.

I didn't mean to offend you :)

I lol'd with the daggers' dupplicates...

Naruto or what?

+1 with this! totaly naruto! what next?? kamehamehas???

what did I just say??? Kamehamehas? It would rule to have a game like aion and be in the dragon ball Z franchise!!! OMFG. make your own fighter snd shit! lol! :P

well for me the best cronicle was c3. i wont even discous why. ye i am a lover of lineage till interlude. for me lineage after interlude is starwars really. i know that if they would not change the developors after interlude l2 would be still l2. rofl at the dual daggers, mages and fighers. i rather go play aion at this point. 70% will play nukers. and they said c4 was nukers cronicles.

• 3 weeks later...