[Preview][Transformers War For Cybertron][PC-Xbox360]

GrisoM

An original game creation in the Transformers universe (not tied to the feature film series or cartoon show), War for Cybertron depicts the massive battle that the Autobots and Decepticons waged on the planet Cybertron before the Transformers made their home on Earth.

Release Date: June 22, 2010

MSRP: $59.99

Exclusively on: Xbox 360

ESRB: RP-T+

v2yYiFX996c

243cb963726270.gif 0cead863726303.gif d16f1f63726360.gif 0e57b663726395.gif 14e80863726435.gif 32d0cf63726477.gif edd8e763726496.gif c5581063726523.gif 20e68f63726551.gif

video blocked due to copyright claim :p

youtube it. but i believe it would be cool if you love transformers . its just a sequel but..lets wait. i will buy it not copy one :D ill wait for the demo version and ill let you know my opinion for sure.

video blocked due to copyright claim :p

youtube it. but i believe it would be cool if you love transformers . its just a sequel but..lets wait. i will buy it not copy one :D ill wait for the demo version and ill let you know my opinion for sure.

Fack, lemme search another vid, its really crazy (i have the feeling this one is gonna be much better than the others they've made in the past.)

do you know the requipments?

There is no info about the requirements yet..

nice  the game looks way better than old transformers game.

x1000

I hope my oldpc will handle it. It looks awesome.

http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/

find the game from the list and it will say if u can run it ^^

http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/

find the game from the list and it will say if u can run it ^^

Is not on the list you nab.

cuz its still a preview, its gonna be added when the game will be on shops

I know that, my post was to tell you " why post the link of that site if the game is not in the list yet " ExtremeSpammerr ;D

ONT i think its gonna be much heavier than the previous one so its not gonna run on any crappy pc

The preview makes me think that this is the first game that PS3 owners will cry for its absence on our console :P

Anyway the bad thing is the metallic shape.Some scenes can't be understandable and that's true in the movie too :S!