Windows VS Linux --->VOTE<---

valorboy

Poio pisteyte oti einai to kalytero ? Who is the Best ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Poio pisteyte oti einai to kalytero ? Who is the Best ?

• Windows (all versions)
    • Linux (all versions)
    • Other

windows are easy to use but linux is better operating system with more possibilities

the interface of ubutu are like windows?what about drivers?i want to put ubutu but i dont know anything about this OS and i dont know anyone that knows how to use them :/

yes the ubuntu interface is similar to windows about drivers you dont need to worry about it if you have linux the how to use part is another thing best option is if you download some ebook or tutorial dvd

yes the ubuntu interface is similar to windows about drivers you dont need to worry about it if you have linux the how to use part is another thing best option is if you download some ebook or tutorial dvd

that seems ubuntu are not very hard to use them.....but they can play lineage2?

i`m thinking to have both OS till i learn to use ubuntu well and then i`ll remove win xp

windows sux

i`m thinking to have both OS till i learn to use ubuntu well and then i`ll remove win xp

windows sux

ubuntu not for gaming

windows sux

Yes you can play lineage on Ubuntu.And on all other Linux OSes.You must install Wine and put the tahoma.ttf (I think) .Then you can play lineage.

windows

cuz i don't even know linux

probely stand for lisux

But with linux i can exploit your pc... :) And get full access, i can do your pc a zombie for DDoS Attacks.With Linux you cant get hacked.Dont call Linux lisux cuz you never see the powa of Linux  ok ?

With Windows an hacker can stole all your passwords with an very simple virus.At Linux no.You cant get infectet by viruses.