L2NET for L2INC

kamakura

they use auth by hostname: authd.l2inc.eu (ip is 174.120.165.10)

port is: 2222

It connects but l2net doesn't bind, i don't get character name hp or others ... anyone know if i should be changing something in confing ? maybe protocol or ?

protocol is truely 83, don't know why it didn't work the first time

thanks neo, was weird. i was trying to use the original L2.exe but they seem to have their own .exe file (protocol 83, i just ran l2.exe -L2ProtocolVersion)

Well i can login with L2net OGG , but i cant see char name ! can someone help me with L2NET IG it should work , but i dont know how to bypass protocol! i use file editor to change l2ini ip adress to localhost , and it says Protocol version is different please continue!

Try delete L2inc system and download clean system, change ip in l2ini and should work with 83 protocol;p

ooh See this http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=115264.0 [Guide] how to bot on INC

I dont have so many posts , if you can help me , please send me clean system folder , maybe then i can do this !

This is what i do:

Useing L2NET latest version! L2NET v378

1. L2FileEditor - to change L2.ini Servadress to : l2authd.lineage2.com

-And i save it to same spot with protocol number 413 ! if i change it to 414 it gives me error files are corrupted!

2. My Hosts -

127.0.0.1 localhost

127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com

174.120.165.10 l2authd.lineage2.com      --> 174.120.165.10 Ip of L2INC <--

3.I showed L2.exe location in l2NET

4.Logon window --> i change nothing , cause server is Gracia Final --> Server Ip :174.120.165.10 POrt is same 2106 , and others i dont touch nothing , then i click LISTEN!

5.Then i click on Launch lineage , i launched! i log in everything works perfect UNTILL --> i choose server and i get small announc under panel of server INgame : your protocol is different please continiue!

SO I NEED GET L2.INI EVEN NOT ENCRYPTED??? OR WHAT PLEASE HELP!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...