LINEAGE II KAMAEL SERVER!!!!!!

borde

it chronicle?

Kamael is supposed to be Chaotic Throne 1. There Was Chaotic Chronicle 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 then there was Interlude which was the transition from Chronicle to Throne and there it is, the grand new Kamael (Chaotic Throne 1)

• 2 weeks later...

i think is off because the admin (krashnburnz) is a noob but i found just this kamael server because kamael is ILLEGAL there is only the "demo" version that is in prove to the korean guys that play on l2 official :P

what are you talking about, your not the admin and advertising this server, kamael isnt illegal, you began the post..this server is a beta-development server for admins, it isnt meant to be a full server yet, the only reason it is open to public is so ppl can create a kamael and see what they look like, there is no 100% kamael server out there, l2j is not even 100% c5 yet, you are completely clueless so i wouldnt go calling server owners noobs, and even advertise a server that doesnt belong to you when you have no clue what your talking about...

This server is 100% kamael, new races kamael work, bug about male version of kamel new class is fixed, 80% of kamel work, other 20% coming soon, GMs is working on it, client and patch on the link:

http://www.mml2.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3105