[Poll] EMERGE THE BEST PACK INTERLUDE L2J EVER!!

Whats is, in your opinion, the best Interlude l2j pack ever created?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Whats is, in your opinion, the best Interlude l2j pack ever created?

• Titan Creations V3
    • TheMental's Oneo pre config
    • killer_007 Newbie's pack
    • Delta Team
    • Vault 5.2
    • None. Use PURE L2J
    • None. Use PURE L2Jfree
    • L2emu

for sure the last pack of l2emu project with Oneo's adds & Fixes is a realy good pack, Titan was good but after that Themental's one is also good, so until next best pack, L2emu project for my part :P

well i think that titans is a good job too.

im working on titans pack at the moment . both packs titans and killers GM Shops are not very good for me so am adding some npc's for selling weapons with sa on my own. killers pack its great thought. but both packs have problems in Enchant skills can anyone make some work to fix this in datapack?

Guys, Just to inform you, killers pack in the poll, ISNT THE C5 WITH CUSTOMS! So, if some ppl STILL think this, pls stop voting it. If you know to read, and you know that is about Interlude, then iam sry, keep votin.

TheMental's pack has lots of bugs .. seems like its made a bit... "proxeira"...lol.. i would vote killer's pack but its basicaly l2jfree.. so i voted l2jfree ... just becoz it rules! ^^ and also i dont like packs with custom stuff inside i prefer to make them myself.. so again L2JFREE FTW... and DOT!.

(thats just my opinion..)

Guys, Just to inform you, killers pack in the poll, ISNT THE C5 WITH CUSTOMS! So, if some ppl STILL think this, pls stop voting it. If you know to read, and you know that is about Interlude, then iam sry, keep votin.

Does this mean something that needs to be noticed? /smacking you around with a large tout

IT IS ALSO IN THIS MY C5, better watch out what the heck you write next time:

I thought this poll would be the best option, so to emerge the best pack, EVER made!

And btw, my opinion is that if l2jserver.com and l2jdp.com didn't exist, we would have nothing. The only noticeable work is done by l2jfree.com too, and we should give credits to these guys and not to some1 else. All this madness started since C4 with the packs made by XXX etc should stop one day, learn to use eclipse and the whole place will be full of packs in seconds...

And btw to avoid spamming, i did not create a pack for fame, just for helping some thousands of people here to setup their own server in some seconds if they believe that it is soo hard.

/mad mode on, has nothing to do with you fanara, just after some msgs on my msn by some people i gone mad and this was a nice topic to spam a bit :)

Does this mean something that needs to be noticed? /smacking you around with a large tout

IT IS ALSO IN THIS MY C5, better watch out what the heck you write next time:

And btw, my opinion is that if l2jserver.com and l2jdp.com didn't exist, we would have nothing. The only noticeable work is done by l2jfree.com too, and we should give credits to these guys and not to some1 else. All this madness started since C4 with the packs made by XXX etc should stop one day, learn to use eclipse and the whole place will be full of packs in seconds...

And btw to avoid spamming, i did not create a pack for fame, just for helping some thousands of people here to setup their own server in some seconds if they believe that it is soo hard.

/mad mode on, has nothing to do with you fanara, just after some msgs on my msn by some people i gone mad and this was a nice topic to spam a bit :)

killer, i totally agree with you. BUT, iam gonna say what i always say: READ READ, and READ! its for I-N-T-E-R-L-U-D-E best pack, not EVERY best pack!!!

Emm, yeah! Oneo's pack could be the best if...

*The GM SHOP worked

*The buffer worked

*The Event manager worked 100%

So I vote for Killer's pack cause it isn't a good pack with custom items etc, but all the things inside it work 100% and that what doesn't work aren't important and you can change them!

A! BTW, I vote for C6 killer's pack and not for C5 cause C5 pack got many custom items but not some of the most important default things, like C6 skills, normal GM SHOP, Buffer who can buff you quick etc.

I think that only a very good admin who knows how to rebuilt the killer's C5 pack can use it!

Soz killer but your C6 pack is the best pack and your C5 one the worst ;)