[Tutorial]Photoshop Teeth Whitening

dimco

ok here is a tutorial about hot to make whiten teeth

Step 1.

First, grab the Lasso tool from the Tools palette in Photoshop

not with the Lasso tool selected, draw a selection around the teeth

14kuzy9.jpg

Step 2.

with the area around the teeth selected, go to the bottom of the Layers palette and click on the New Adjustment Layer

and then select a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer from the list

sqr2v5.jpg

and then a new bow will appear:

33my2yb.jpg

Step 3.

we need to remove the yellow. To do that, with the Hue/Saturation dialog box open, click the down-pointing arrow to the right of the word "Master" at the top of the dialog box and select Yellows from the list.

1237683.jpg

then with our yellows selected, drag the Saturation slider in the middle of the dialog box all the way to the left, which desaturates (removes) the yellow from the teeth, leaving the teeth whiter

15x1fh1.jpg

Step 4.

now select Master

10r72x3.jpg

With "Master" selected, drag the Lightness slider, which is directly below the Saturation option, towards the right. This will brighten the teeth. The further you drag the slider, the brighter the teeth become. Keep an eye on your image in the document window as you drag the slider so you don't end up dragging it too far

28154p1.jpg

Click OK when you're done to exit out of the dialog box.

We can see in the image now that not only have I brightened his teeth, I've also brightened the area around them, since that was the area I initially selected with my Lasso tool:

Step 5.

Make sure the layer mask is selected. The way you can tell if a mask is selected or not is by looking for a white highlight border around the mask preview thumbnail in the Layers palette. If you see a white highlight border around the thumbnail, it means the mask is currently selected. If you don't see the border, click on the thumbnail to select it:

2mwv1c1.jpg

go up to the Edit menu at the top of the screen and select Fill, which brings up the Fill dialog box. For "Contents", click on the down-pointing arrow and choose Black from the list

with black selected, click OK to exit out of the dialog box

2zq7jes.jpg

2vazcsi.jpg

Step 6.

Select Photoshop's Brush tool from the Tools palette, or press B on your keyboard to quickly select it

Make sure you have white selected as your foreground color, since we're going to be painting on the layer mask with white in order to reveal the effects of the Hue/Saturation adjustment layer over the teeth. To quickly set it to white, first make sure you have the Hue/Saturation layer mask selected in the layers palette, and then press the letter D on your keyboard, which will set your foreground color to white and your background color to black

25slsi9.jpg

Step 7.

With our brush selected, the layer mask selected in the Layers palette, and white as our foreground color, all we need to do now is paint over the teeth with our brush to bring back the whitening and brightening. You'll probably need to change the size of your brush as you're painting. To change the brush size, press the right bracket key on your keyboard to make the brush larger and the left bracket key to make it smaller. You'll find the bracket keys to the right of the letter "P" on your keyboard. If you want to adjust the edge hardness of the brush, hold down your Shift key and press the right or left bracket keys. Shift+right bracket makes the brush edges harder, and Shift+left bracket makes the edges softer.

Simply paint over the teeth with the brush to reveal the Hue/Saturation adjustment layer over those areas, making the teeth whiter and brighter. You may find it easier to zoom in on the teeth

2v310fr.jpg

If you accidentally paint over an area you didn't mean to, just press the letter X

For some areas, you may also find it easier to paint with a lower opacity brush. You'll find the Opacity option in the Options Bar at the top of the screen. A low opacity of around 20% is sometimes helpful to avoid over brightening teeth in the darker corners of the mouth:

lower-brush-opacity.gif

Credits: photoshopessentials

Pictures: mine

tested and working

tested and working

hahah lol! It is a tutorial for Photoshop not a Lineage II bug :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I like it! I thought if you make a new layer and paint white on the teeth and make the layer 20% opacity will it become brighten?

Well, to take a guide from someone else and post it here but including your pictures doesn't stop to own to the head owner. [ WTF Did I just said...] head owner: Steve Patterson

Well, to take a guide from someone else and post it here but including your pictures doesn't stop to own to the head owner. [ WTF Did I just said...] w/e So you should give all credits to the head owner.....

Steve Patterson

We have the same name... lmao

could you read my topic plz? i wrote the credits! check it!!

Pictures: mine

do u see it???

I KNOW THAT YOU WROTE THE CREDITS!!! THESE PICTURES ISNT YOURS! YOU PROBABLY SAVE IT AND PLACE IT ON PHOTOSHOP! :o :o :o WHAT A BIG DEAL!

you mean that i cant use PS? are you kidding me?

I KNOW THAT YOU WROTE THE CREDITS!!! THESE PICTURES ISNT YOURS! YOU PROBABLY SAVE IT AND PLACE IT ON PHOTOSHOP! :o :o :o WHAT A BIG DEAL!

how do you know that the pictures dont belong to him?

he said that this is his pictures,whats the point of lying?

+1

@Project i got a present for you:

2i5fud.jpg

download it, and zoom it, it says "Dimco" k "MXC"

if you still dont believe that the pictures are mine then its your problem

Because i see it on Google. Before the format of my computer I had this tutorial to make my girlfriend's teeth brightest. Ok?

Because i see it on Google. Before the format of my computer I had this tutorial to make my girlfriend's teeth brightest. Ok?

ok check my picture above, this is a prof that i did this tut and the pictures are MINE!!!!