Something i want to know how its done.

Kelly

i dont think it's cheating, maybe he just fastfoward the movie or something, but there is nothign worng with that guy. u have to admit he is a really good pvp player that he knows who should be killed first and the great use of "buff-cancle" and "sleep".

otherwise, he doesnt look like a bot for me.

and btw, most of the ppl he killed are with grade-A armor or lower grade and not as good as his...

shuold we call him a noob masscare??

buy wireless mouse and wait till  battery will be at its limit lol )

and he use nonstromo52 so it has nothing to do with mouse rofl

Awesome PLayer.

He press SHIFT.

U're so pro. Teach me please LOL.

U ppl need to stop being smartasses and just answer to what u're being asked.

No shit he uses shift i just want to know if an aim bot is possible to be made for l2.

Sometimes its just hard to target someone even when pressing shift.

to all who are thinking he is using somekind of "aimbot" look carefuly at the start of the movie, u see that he is having some troubles to target, so i doubt he is using any 3rd party program

to all who are thinking he is using somekind of "aimbot" look carefuly at the start of the movie, u see that he is having some troubles to target, so i doubt he is using any 3rd party program

Obviously we are not talking about the start of the movie.

And not about the movie anymore.

Dvp WAS pro but he shouldnt play to much.Its not worth to kill someone irl cause he cursed at your girlfriend.

Unless u think u have nothing to lose.

@j1ve : l2aim???? do u have a link or where u heard about it?Also answer my pm when u find time.Thanks.