Something i want to know how its done.

Kelly

Watch this video and pay MUCH attention to the cursor when this guy fights.

Looks like he can someway switch targets within his screen view with a defined button.

More simple he is pressing "tab" for example and that makes his cursor hover or even target anything that's on his screen.

Here's the vid :

Look carefully when he presses ctl - the cursor tries to move away from his target but it keeps coming back.

Like a counterstrike's aim bot.

Is that possible to be done for l2?

Thanks for your time.

Like i said it looks like an aim bot.His cursor struggles to move away from his target.He did target some of them but it seems to be automated in some way.

Someone told me its possible to be done with a gamepad but u need to code it or something.

Once again look carefully after 4:00 and forget the pvp action- concentrate on his cursor / target.

Watch this video and pay MUCH attention to the cursor when this guy fights.

Looks like he can someway switch targets within his screen view with a defined button.

More simple he is pressing "tab" for example and that makes his cursor hover or even target anything that's on his screen.

Here's the vid :

Look carefully when he presses ctl - the cursor tries to move away from his target but it keeps coming back.

Like a counterstrike's aim bot.

Is that possible to be done for l2?

Thanks for your time.

rofl dvp had mouse on battery and it was on low lvl and he couldnt move it thats why u see that its trembeling )

Like i said it looks like an aim bot.His cursor struggles to move away from his target.He did target some of them but it seems to be automated in some way.

Someone told me its possible to be done with a gamepad but u need to code it or something.

Once again look carefully after 4:00 and forget the pvp action- concentrate on his cursor / target.

yea... after 4.00 his cursor is shaking too much, like an aimbot

Anyway, the man rocks!!