Botting on Priv Servers with C4 client

BitchSlaya

KK, first guid to find a token.

Now, new offset for token for C4 client- 0000625308 , 0000625320 .

Protocol- 00004BCF00 .

Now, u need eL2Walker10.6.4 and L2asrv to bypass verify fail shit.

U can download L2Walker10.6.4 with everything u need to bot on priv servers with C4 client. This is a setup with right token for L2Revolution server. If u want to use it on other servers with C4 client, just edit options.ini for right token and set.ini for ip and protocol. Remember to read READ_THIS_FIRST.txt file first.

edited: ii use oog 10.6.1 and ig 1.46 ... all work fine but when i set party buffs this is one problem ... the profeth repeat all buffs and dont stop =/

i need help... how i set party buff correcly? what i can do?

KK' date=' first guid to find a token.

Now, new offset for token for C4 client- 0000625308 , 0000625320 .

Protocol- 00004BCF00 .

Now, u need eL2Walker10.6.4 and L2asrv to bypass verify fail shit.

U can download L2Walker10.6.4 with everything u need to bot on priv servers with C4 client. This is a setup with right token for L2Revolution server. If u want to use it on other servers with C4 client, just edit options.ini for right token and set.ini for ip and protocol. Remember to read READ_THIS_FIRST.txt file first.

Seems that the token and offset that this guys has...works for all C4 with Walker 10.6.4 but u need to have the spaces between every two characters of the token!

Confirmed working - on my server with no spaces between the token

I was thinking i should try that offset for the token, but i was stuck on using the one right to the left of it, lol. Thanks man.

• 2 weeks later...

can someone pls pls host file or just tell me:

L2x IP, token and protocol pls :(

(i have it, but it still dont work, so pls send me those infos so i can verify it i have wrong infos)

set . ini stuff

[L2extreme]

LoginServerIP=128.121.25.131

LoginServerPort=2106

ProtocolVersion=656

ServerList=[1]Titan 35x;[2]Kastien 35x;[3]Staris 7x;[4]Tempest 7x;

you will need the l2walker verify program /crack

token program, and options .ini look liek this

[Options]

Title=L2Walker 10.6.1

Server=STANDART

Token=5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24