Karma abusing

xAddytzu

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=112265.0;msg=788350

-1 For Disrespectful behaviour. You aren't speaking to your schoolmate or to your mother got it?

I told him to play wow ? What is bad ?

No offense, but go and play World of Warcraft

Ofc Its Monument of Heros, but you need to put some checks.. oh my bad, No need to give explanationsOhhh again you? Explain me if it's sooooo easy to do it... why all servers from Hopzone don't have something like ?

Karma Fixed Kidding Me - Karma For This?If We Give - Karma For This shits All Users Must Have -5

it implyes that hes not good enough for l2.. not to mention you obviously value yourself enough.. while his rank is bigger. =S

Telling me to "go and play WoW" has a backwards message saying " You dont know anything bout l2 so in what position are you to judge me " = Disrespect

Karma Fixed Kidding Me - Karma For This?If We Give - Karma For This shits All Users Must Have -5

That's a last warning for you tho since you are in no place of FIXING ANY OF MODERATORS ACTIONS WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

I agree with GodPwer LOL!!! This is not a reason to dekarm someone

GP call more friends, it will grow to be a nice convo i promise.

Telling me to "go and play WoW" has a backwards message saying " You dont know anything bout l2 so in what position are you to judge me " = Disrespect

That's a last warning for you tho since you are in no place of FIXING ANY OF MODERATORS ACTIONS WHO THE -beep- DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

If we talk about Disrespect

Its so new that i never saw it in the Heroe's Monument before.

Yes ofc its so hard to replace few strings you stole from the Monument right Its so frekaing hard we are never going to do it omagad.

This what is ?

do what ever you want

I know what's best believe me. Cuz people like xAddytzu wont stop acting big if you dont put a lil stress on their head. You can see the resuslts just from dekarming him.

I know what's best believe me. Cuz people like xAddytzu wont stop acting big if you dont put a lil stress on their head. You can see the resuslts just from dekarming him.

Maybe you are right.

But are you sure that GP call me to defence his option?

Just being ironic?

Come on,don't care and lock it.

That's what you will gain if you try to pretend the bad guy...

There is no point to cry now!Bad guys don't cry,or are they?