[Newbie guide]How to make your 80 lvl hunter awesome.(PvE realm)

Hello folks! In this guide i will saw you how to make your 80 lvl hunter awesome,

with a very good dps over 4k :o if u have the suitable gear + if u know how to play

your hunter.First of all u must know that your hunter need only AGILITY!

So, let's start.

The first thing that you will need is the proper enchants for your gear.So u must

ask at your trade channel for an enchanter.(Say also that u gonna give him a tip so many guys will /w you  :P)

Enchant on gloves -->20 Agility

Enchant on chest -->10 all stats

Enchant on feet -->12 hit rating+ 12 critical or 32 attack power.

Enchant on back -->22 Agility

Enchant on two hand weapon -->110 attack power, or if u have 2/one handed then enchant them with 22 agility each one.

Enchant on wrist -->50 attack power

Ok , now you dont need the enchanter anymore, give him a tip and say him good bye :D

About the enchant on shoulder/head you must do something different.

If you are alliance and alliance win the battle of wintergrasp then go there and speak to the npc

that you see in this photo.

~> 70733.jpg

You will need 30 stone keepers shard for the enchatment on head,

and another 30  <<       <<        <<    <<       <<     on shoulder.

ability_warrior_shieldmastery.png

Oups i forgot to say about the enchant on your pants, you will need one leatherworker to make it

so ask again on your trade channel for one leather worker.(You can buy it also from AH but it's more expensive)

The item that you need is This

(You can see the mats on the link, and you can farm them or buy them from AH)

Okay done with enchantments now let's go to sockets.For sockets u will need a jewelcrafter

so as before ask for one jewelcrafter saying that u will giving him a tip. (You can buy them also from AH but they are expensive)

Red socket=Click me!

Meta socket=Click me!

Purple socket(Put it on blue)=Click me!

Orange socket(Put it on yellow)=Click me!

Note:(The mats are included on links)

Each time have 1-2 sockets (maybe and one more) and also one socket bonus,

try to put the right gems to the right sockets so u will not lose the socket bonus and

also your char with that way will be "balance".(Not much critical or stamina or something else that is not needed too much)

The last thing is an enchantment that i will say you and u must use it on your waist.You can

craft this item but you will need a blacksmither to craft it for u. Ask again on trade channel for one. (Also u can buy it from AH)

The item is named Eternal belt buckle.

Now u will ask me , how is this item is usefull right? Let me explain to you.

This item is usefull because with this item you can add one more socket on your waist

cool eh? And i prefer to you to add one red socket with 20 agility as i said below.

Okay now i will say you which profession's in my opinion are the best for a hunter, and what

talents must use a hunter raider.

The best professions for me are Skinning/Leatherworking because you can easily make gear

for your self and also u have an advantage. That advantage is an enchantment, but not a simple

enchanment is more powerfull that the normal one and it gives 130 attack power but can be only used

but high lvl leatherworkers.

That item is named Fur Lining-Attack power

Screenshot:trade_leatherworking.jpg

Okay and now the last thing is our talents, that's your own option

but in my opinion these talents are the best! (For a raider always)

Talents:Click me!!

And about your pet talents i cant say you exactly, because each race of pets have different talents so choose

carefully your pet. (Unfortunately it's not so usefull on raids now on)

That's all!

Oups , i forgot something , i forgot to say u about the glyphs.Glyphs are not so usefull but it improves some skills.

Here the list of glyphs.

Major Glyphs:

1)Glyph of Steady Shot

2)Glyph of Kill Shot

3)Glyph of Serpent Sting

Minium glyphs:

1)Glyph of Mend Pet

2)Glyph of Feign Death

3)Glyph of Revive Pet

(image below showing where u can add your glyphs)

wowscrnshot_062009_1558431.jpg

Note: sorry for the photo i didnt find a hunter so i posted druid's glyphs but it's the same thing.

I think that now i finished, so that's all from me for now.

The main reason that i made this guide is because i want to help my friend

Webmonster, and i couldnt explain him very well on msn so i hope

this guide to help him and to be the best hunter in his realm, and everyone to want him in their raid group!

PS: If someone leech it , i will cut his balls, this guide is made by me only for MxC forum!

The main reason that i made this guide is because i want to help my friend

Webmonster, and i couldnt explain him very well on msn so i hope

this guide to help him and to be the best hunter in his realm, and everyone to want him in his raid group!

Well when blizzard finally gimme back my god damn account i will try it :D thanks :D ofc i'll kick asses after it :D

+1 anyway :D

Well when blizzard finally gimme back my god damn account i will try it :D thanks :D ofc i'll kick asses after it :D

+1 anyway :D

Thx for karma mate, just try everything that i wrote in this guide and u will not regret :)

PS: hided for 25 posts.

o_O I didnt know this could give karma. I'dd use +110 attack power on 2h weapon if you have the chance to get it.

Aye, my bad sorry, //added

PS:and also u can use 32 attack power on boots if u dont want critical/hit rating.

• 2 weeks later...

u didnt write what build u think is good..for example i could outdps anyone on raids up to totc25 when i was playing with SV or MM..

most would use SV,i could do better burst dmg with MM ;d