[WTS] L2off stack sub files + tvt event

Hello,

I have stack subclas code for sell. It should work on any official mod files. All source code is here too and most of it is commented.

It's 100% made by us- old l2rapture members.

We have also TvT event made for l2off files too.

PM me here for more info.

I bought this files sometime ago and I must say that he deliver but the files are incomplete, bugged as hell and what is worst, after you pay him forget about any support because he will banish from the face of earth.

I bought this files sometime ago and I must say that he deliver but the files are incomplete, bugged as hell and what is worst, after you pay him forget about any support because he will banish from the face of earth.

lol sure sure. :)

any proof?

files are complete, without any bug. And about support I guess its big joke.

Of course, who made them is Dayne and you got them from Guaresnay, need more proof ? You was just a simple GM and dont know a crap about developing so I am very sure that you are not going to give a crap support ever.

Well Mr. Nisker Im not selling them alone. Dayne made it, and he asked me to sell it. Need more proof?

Support included.

Btw. And you did not buy anything from me, that Im sure. So stfu if you dont have any arguments