[Gracia Final L2J] L2-Professional

RєVєnGeR^

For starting , i will only say you that after Krash decided to close prof before some months .. he decided to re-open hes beloved server with friends , he is the hoster and the main administrator of the server me and the rest team are there to help him and make sure the server runs smooth

So , what makes L2Prof unique?The l2prof will be unique for his gameplay .. You will see what balance means and we tried to succeed that by making enchant rates low but , you will see that server wont be hard and thats what we aiming for .. You will have easy things to do in some time.This will keep you there and not bored also farming will be medium and so on and its there only to make you stay on server and dont get bored but also helps the economy of the server and you will see that with thoose customs the server's economy will be good enough and fair..Also we are running Gracia Final and we dont want to update to epilogue for now because the epilogue packs are full of bugs , etc etc

Server Informations

*Experience : x100

*Sp : x100

*Adena : x600

Enchant

*Weapons : 66%

*Armors : 60%

*Jewels : 60 %

*Maximum : 15

*Minimum : 5

Systems of L2Proffesionals

*Working Olympiad System

*Working Hero System (period and skills)

*Working Augmentation System

*Auto Learn Skills

*Working skills from clients up to Gracia Final

*Working 97% Gracia Final Skills

*100% Areas and Mobs

*Wedding System

*Dueling System

*Fishing System

*Event System

*Boosted XP zones

*Working Custom Zones

*Farmable icarus weapons (easy) with farming to adding SA! (easy)

*Custom Fun system , mobs in some areas drop things like Durex or Bus Tickets and you will be able to buy some things like wedding items or some other fun items like masks etc :)

*Dropable Vesper Armors and Weapons[/color]

*Custom Mini Areas

*Custom Bosses Areas

*G.Final skills that give resistances like SWS's skills of g.final or bd's or dwarf's can be made only in the player who has them and they cant be done to other player , this will make thoose clases playable also will not cause unbalance!!

*Free Subclass without the quest but with 300kk exchange

*Noblesse system will be retail like , you have to do the quest BUT all the items are sold cheap in the trader of the server plus that we made the respawn of barakiel 2hours and made him 80 level

*Custom Team symbols pointless and just for fun ..

*Custom server's king system

Explanations!

Q: What is event system?

A: Event system is the system from which all the custom events like TvT / CTF / DeathMatch will be starting

Q: What is Boosted XP zones?

A: They are zones that we changed some things and you will be able to exp hell fast

Q: What stats did Icarus Weapons did?You changed them?

A: No , we changed nothing on thoose weaps , they are the best of l2 and you will have to farm A BIT to obtain them

Q: Which is then the best armor?

A: First of all you can buy up to dynasty with normall adena , then you will have to exchange a small amount of farming items to buy vesper armors.

Q: Which is the best weapons?

A: First of all you can buy up to dynasty with adena , then you will have to exchange farm coins in gaining icarus (black-edited with normall stats) weapons and after the Vesper weapons will be dropable only from some bosses in mini areas

Q: How do i get jewels?epic , etc?

A: Simple , with adena you get up to tateosian then you will have to farm a bit for the vesper (a bit) and then the Antharas , etc will be dropable in our zones ;)

Q: Is farm hard?This means i have to be burned?

A: Not at all , it will be funny and interesting as you will find in your way some custom items like Durex etc for fun , also it will be fast because in 1 day(?!) you can get some custom items ++

Q: Is it difficult to be fully equiped in pvp?

A: No , enchant rate is so damn balanced that with a 7+ weapon you can easily pvp

Q: What is the Fun system?

A: Fun System is a system which we made , there is a area that some mobs (kewl mobs) drop some items like durex or bus tickets and more , you are gonna have fun by seeing some playboy magazines got dropped by weapons and you are gonna exchange them either for some kewl items like wedding items or some masks , etc

Q: What are thoose football club's symbols you say?

A: Its one more funny addon we decided to put , they will be droped Random with a chance 25% and u can buy them also from the Custom Exchanger , they are totally pointless but , you can have fun and collect as many as you want.

Q: What is sever's king system?

A: Every week , the char with the maniest pvps will be declared as server's king.He will have purple name and he will have hero voice either hes hero or not.Also he will get announcements when he login server's king is now online plus there will be a npc that shows all the kings that passed from the server and they are gonna be respected.Also they will have the privilage to use some cool commands like .kingcrown giving him the custom king's crown and unlocking him a place we are gonna desing just for them with everything he needs.

Design will be ready in this week..[/b]

What did i forgot?Uhmm oh yeah!The eta

Dalayed a bit , you will be informed

Website

Server's Staff

Administrator : Krash

Administrator : Revenger

Client Modder : Ventic

Developers : TheEnd and Revenger and Krash

GameMaster : phoenix4

Hmm gl to us but you forgot something.Adena replaced with Euro(only adena) and mp,cp potions with powerrade red and blue.Hmm maybe i change it after again.

Btw new colors at ++ added  and new SystemMsg-e repalced with the old one

New:Icarus weapons that are farmable renamed to Prof Weapons

If there will be boosted zones for exp from 1-61 then me and phoenix4 will think if we're gonna start ;>

thats what phoenix suggested me and thats how it will be ;)

Because website will be changed hmm , by tomorrow?The day after tomorrow?We miss some text files..

Ow , welcome the #GM#Phoenix on server

(phoenix4)