Need your votes!

egzistas

thnx meng.ask maxtor to award me plox :D

anyways i dont like the lolarmors the lolweapos and the whole loll2stlye.they was trying to copy w0w to get some ppl.they failed hard.they ruined the whole gameplay and so on.

pew pew bling bling more mengz

they ruined the whole gameplay?rofl :D

ok fail with self explanation with that bling bling shit which is totally dumb^^

but atleast think before talk, thanks ;)

u just failed . really :)

i failed on what?cause i prefer old school l2? come one guyz!i didnt say you must play il.evry1 can play whatever he/she wants.

they ruined the whole gameplay?rofl :D

ok fail with self explanation with that bling bling shit which is totally dumb^^

but atleast think before talk, thanks ;)

its my opinion men.also we have democracy right?or i am wrong?:S

i failed on what?cause i prefer old school l2? come one guyz!i didnt say you must play il.evry1 can play whatever he/she wants.

nono you failed when you said they ruined the gameplay because they not :) the opposite happened with interlude they made a huge mistake and than they tried to fix it that fixing was when they released a new chronicle in every 3rd month and finally in gracia part2 they fixed it and the gameplay imo much more better

nono you failed when you said they ruined the gameplay because they not :) the opposite happened with interlude they made a huge mistake and than they tried to fix it that fixing was when they released a new chronicle in every 3rd month and finally in gracia part2 they fixed it and the gameplay imo much more better

ya its much better for you but not for all of us.thats what i am trying to say!

ya its much better for you but not for all of us.thats what i am trying to say!

well no offense but as i see from that aspect mxc most of the users dont have a clue about l2 as it is they are kids who play in totally nonsense servers with a lot of modded armor weapons 10-20K stat and such idiot things thats why i say better to start epilogue because even if the result is a fucked up crap they cant fuck it up enough to be unplayable whats can happen with an interlude since interlude kill itself both the whole chronicle and the packs

well no offense but as i see from that aspect mxc most of the users dont have a clue about l2 as it is they are kids who play in totally nonsense servers with a lot of modded armor weapons 10-20K stat and such idiot things thats why i say better to start epilogue because even if the result is a -beep-ed up crap they cant -beep- it up enough to be unplayable whats can happen with an interlude since interlude kill itself both the whole chronicle and the packs

imo the wrong here its not the IL client(included armors/weapons/Gamestyle) but the tards that adding Customs etc etc etc

so you see whats wrong ? not the IL client(included armors/weapons/Gamestyle) but the tards that adding Customs etc etc etc

yes but you know most ppl use customs because they dont have knowledge to touch something else but they want a server...and well...the il client is a problem too and in this i dont talk about the modded shit server i played interlude on retail from PTS to end and it sucks hard so for me nobody can proove the opposite since i saw it with my own eyes how crap interlude is

yes but you know most ppl use customs because they dont have knowledge to touch something else but they want a server...and well...the il client is a problem too and in this i dont talk about the modded shit server i played interlude on retail from PTS to end and it sucks hard so for me nobody can proove the opposite since i saw it with my own eyes how crap interlude is

anyway its your opinion about interlude and i respect.i wont keep posting cause we are going to have a rly huge anticipations about whats better xD

Maybe show us the advantages of the new chronicles? Because, making new chronicles every 1 hour isn't the best move for a huge Game Company like nCSoft.They should think of downgrading to something or even make a new damn chronicle re-thinking of what is the most stable, RPG & PVE & PVP style cause we shouldn't forget l2 is an MMORPG.

Even if I stopped playing, I'd really like to see the best chronicle...

-Blane

80 per cent of l2 players prefer to play interlude rather than these shitty chronicles (kamael and later)